Author Topic: KLAS FEED  (Read 4339 times)

Offline janetva.net

• janetva.net
KLAS FEED
« on: June 14, 2007, 05:29:42 AM »
Back online from a system crash (thats WIN98 for ya !)

Sorry about the noise on some of the channels I have not tracked it down yet and it very well could be coming from inside my house

My guess is that its coming from one of the street lamps thats right outside I donno :-(  anyway I turned up the squelch a bit to keep the scanner from stopping

The noise is about a S-3  squelch threshold now set at S-4 

Enjoy

http://audio.liveatc.net:8012/klas.m3u

Offline tyketto

Logically if you were
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 12:44:37 PM »
Back online from a system crash (thats WIN98 for ya !)

Sorry about the noise on some of the channels I have not tracked it down yet and it very well could be coming from inside my house

My guess is that its coming from one of the street lamps thats right outside I donno :-(  anyway I turned up the squelch a bit to keep the scanner from stopping

The noise is about a S-3  squelch threshold now set at S-4 

Enjoy

http://audio.liveatc.net:8012/klas.m3u

Thanks a lot for this and for the feed, Glenn.

I would get that noise that you're getting even if I was sitting at KLAS with scanner in hand. It would even come over 88.5fm when a pilot was going to the far west side of the field (the parking/spotting area is towards the SE end of the field, parallel to the 25s), so I don't know if it is a line of sight thing or not.

Logically, you'd think this would be a non issue if you were at the field or had a clear view of the field.. But alas...

BL.

Offline janetva.net

• janetva.net
Re: KLAS FEED
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 04:37:31 AM »
Hemmm well this just sucks !

Noise now up to S-5  and my FEED PC locked up again so it looks like reformat time for the old PC

Thanks for the reply tyketto  and yep your right I hear it on my hand held as well right at the airport

Ill see if I could get some of the local hams together and track this *&%^&^$%^%#%$$ down.......... I am getting sick of it !

Sorry guys the KLAS FEED has gone to hell :-(
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 04:39:30 AM by janetva.net »