Author Topic: Can anybody help me to figure out what the two pilots say in the transmittion.  (Read 5727 times)

Offline guohui

here is a voice record of two different pilot transmittion. it seems to me that i can not get what they are talking about, i just can not catch some words exactly.  So, could you help me figure out what is said in the transmittion?  if you get the whole sentense clearly, please write it down so that i can get some reference. thanks a lot!

Offline keith

• KS Flight Log
"hi ground grew, there is....uhh, there was uhh birds during the takeoff, bird strike, but everything is ok, we're continuing with our flight. Goodbye one two seven decimal seven five, Aeroflot five [muffled] two."

"of course it's ok, if you'd let us orbit before, we would've been fine. It's fine now."

I'm not positive about the 'birds' part, though.

Offline guohui

thank you so much. hope i could learn more from you guys. this is a great place to learn things.

Cap747

I tried to make something out of it to, but there is a part I can't solve, but here is what I hear:

Groundcrew, there is.... ehhh,there was, eh, birds, eh, during take-off, bird strike, but everything is OK. We're continuing with our flight, goodbeye, one one seven decimal seven five and report five zero one two.

[second part]
Ofcourse it's OK, eh, (I seen ??????) , but before would have been fine, it's fine now.

[end recording]

Offline keith

• KS Flight Log
Cap, see my attempt at a transcript above. Also, the first part doesn't say "...and report..." after the frequency, it's "Aeroflot" and the flight number.   "and report" with some numbers after it would not make sense in this context.

Cap747

I don't give up yet, it is what I think I hear and you're right I listened in slowmotion again and it is Aeroflot 52, but now for the second part, where he says
I see Lenna four, but before would have been fine, or something, maybe that rings a bell.. (can also be I see them at 4 (am/pm)  Still don't know about that...

We keep on trying...  :evil: