Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Aviation Audio Clips / VFR audio france
« Last post by Terminator on Today at 05:52:07 AM »
Hello,

Because we have no french ATC available on internet, can someone send a link or an archive with a long VFR ATC or atis communication? My goal is to add this sound as background in fs2020 for more realism. Thanks
Listener Forum / Re: SEA feed updates?
« Last post by espn5 on June 15, 2024, 09:12:49 PM »
Any chance it comes back with SEA Final Approach 133.65 ?
P-8A Poseidon from NAS Patuxent River, callsign DRAGO51, had to redo flyover of ANC this morning Fri 6/14 due to an unusual miscommunication on timing, flyover was meant to be over ANC at 1318Z but did first pass about 10 mins early, circled around for second pass on time.

Excerpts from 3 frequencies:
(1) KDCA SFRA controlling DRAGO51
(2) KDCA Final holding planes during the flyovers
(3) KDCA Tower dealing with Marines Nighthawk-6 helo, Envoy go-around, and AA1252 just sliding into Rwy19 between flyovers

(KDCA Tower clip edited to remove few mins of dead air; originals attached)

Pictures -> https://www.instagram.com/p/C8NxnRmOld9/?img_index=1
Aviation News (General) / Kennedy Steve Interview
« Last post by KB4TEZ on June 14, 2024, 01:13:34 PM »
Pretty sure most of us have heard of the ATC Legend Steve Abraham, aka, Kennedy Steve.
I've pulled a lot of his stuff over the years, and I rarely do any cross posting here, but found
this very entertaining to hear what he's been up to since retiring.

LiveATC is mentioned several times here as well. 
If you've seen this before enjoy it again, if you haven't, you'll really enjoy it.

John

Listener Forum / Re: KBWI Del/Gnd/Fbo
« Last post by dave on June 13, 2024, 02:32:48 PM »
There have been some hardware issues at that receiver site. Some changes have been made and all needed channels should be OK now.
Listener Forum / KBWI Del/Gnd/Fbo
« Last post by Verno113 on June 13, 2024, 10:14:06 AM »
For quite a few months the volume on the KBWI Gnd channel has been very low…just recently it seems like it is even lower to a point where it doesn’t even register on the apps VU meter. 
Can the volume be turned up?
Thanks!
Listener Forum / Austin Texas Feed ?
« Last post by JetScan1 on June 12, 2024, 09:13:55 AM »
Listening to the Houston Center feed out of Austin Texas (126.425) and the reception range and quality is excellent. I'm just wondering what type of radio and antenna setup is being used there. Thanks for the feed.
Listener Forum / Re: Silent YMML Feed
« Last post by RonR on June 12, 2024, 01:26:19 AM »
Yes, there was a equipment issue at the YMML feed site that has been taken care of.  It should all be up and running again.  Thanks again for the heads up!
Listener Forum / Re: Silent YMML Feed
« Last post by coelmay on June 12, 2024, 01:13:55 AM »
Ah, it is working again 🥳
Listener Forum / Re: CYWG feed
« Last post by drose12 on June 11, 2024, 01:10:26 PM »
It's back up.
I had a failed Nooelec LaNA.
It has been replaced and the feeds should be back up and running.
Thank you!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10