airtraffic

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
At the moment it seems that the feed called ZNY Sector 72 is monitoring 91, and the feed called ZNY Sector 91 is monitoring 72.

Yeah I was wrong before, yes the feed called ZNY Sector 91 does appear to be monitoring 127.725 (ZNY 72). However the feed called ZNY 72 appears to be monitoring 132.150 ZNY 74 (which at times combines with 91 and 92). Can anyone confirm what frequencies are actually set in the radios ?
Listener Forum / Re: New York Center (Sector 91 Williamsport Low) 124.900 ?
« Last post by Bob2 on Today at 03:09:04 PM »
At the moment it seems that the feed called ZNY Sector 72 is monitoring 91, and the feed called ZNY Sector 91 is monitoring 72.
Listener Forum / New York Center (Sector 91 Williamsport Low) 124.900 ?
« Last post by JetScan1 on Today at 10:56:48 AM »
The "New York Center (Sector 91 Williamsport Low) 124.900" feed appears to be actually monitoring 121.325 Sector 49 Stony Fork. Is there any chance of getting 124.900 added back as a separate feed for Sector 91 coverage ? Or if not maybe change the name of the feed to avoid confusion ?

Listener Forum / Re: KAUS down (mobile)
« Last post by RonR on Today at 09:12:07 AM »
All KAUS feeds are back up as of this morning.  Not sure what the issue was as the feed provider is currently out of town.  May have been a network outage and the feed issue resolved itself when the network came back online.
Feed Setup Pictures / Re: RE: Raspberry Pi Setup - YMML
« Last post by SnoZ on Today at 03:40:06 AM »
I've been listening to this feed nightly for a few weeks and wonder about the setup there! I live just south of Merimbula and am thinking of a setup to cover the high traffic here. Perhaps covering multiple frequencies is that possible with one SDR on a RaspberryPi
Feed Setup Pictures / Help me decide! New feed...maybe.
« Last post by SnoZ on Today at 03:33:40 AM »
Hello all my first post here.
Last month I decided to contribute to FR24.com. This month I'd like to start contributing on LiveATC.net.
I live 9nm as the crow flies from my local airport YMER, however, there is not a great deal of traffic there and given terain I doubt I'd hear AC on the ground. However there is more airline/freight traffic that transits just south of me at cruising Alt. I think there would be more interest in this traffic that is not covered? Though I may not hear the controller...Maybe!
The nearest to me on the coverage map is some 110 Nautical miles away at YSCB.
After typing this I have kind of realised it may not be worth it at all.
Thoughts?
« Last post by KB4TEZ on May 31, 2024, 11:10:09 AM »
Well with the weather Texas has had the past two days, don't doubt it.
(yes PC, Mobile, and App, they're all showing down)
« Last post by Jon143 on May 31, 2024, 10:08:50 AM »
Seems to be down again.
Aviation Audio Clips / DCA squeeze play 5/21 (everyone is fine)
« Last post by baldiedc on May 31, 2024, 08:14:05 AM »
Given DCA is unfortunately trending again, sharing this for interest from 5/21, I happened to catch it due to the takeoff clearance with traffic on 1.5 mile final per the controller (2 miles out for an immediate is usual) - plus a good 5 seconds delay on the clearance waiting for AA to clear the runway.

SWA2997 is on final for Rwy 19 being asked to slow and square the final turn into 19 ("squaring it"), AA2631 just landed and being asked to get off ("doing the squeeze play right behind you"), RPA[Brickyard]4488 is rolling in between.

All involved cool as cucumbers, just another day at DCA :)

Clip is unedited, real-time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10