Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Listener Forum / Re: KHND Audio
« Last post by PAFA on April 30, 2021, 01:45:51 PM »
Thank you
Thank you You Can See ATC

thoughts with all

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/multiple-people-dead-after-single-plane-crash-in-northern-florida/ar-BB1g9ALr?li=BBnb7Kz

Multiple people are reported dead after a small plane crashed in Middleburg, Florida, according to authorities.The Clay County Sheriff's Office and Clay County Fire Rescue responded to the crash on Wednesday morning. Officials have asked those in the area to avoid the crash site, which is in a wooded area.Florida Highway Patrol revealed via Twitter that there are multiple fatalities from the single aircraft crash.

Three people were aboard the aircraft, the Federal Aviation Administration told First Coast News.Three people were aboard the aircraft, which was a Beechcraft Musketeer, the Federal Aviation Administration confirmed to the Washington Examiner.

"A single-engine aircraft crashed shortly after departure in a wooded area near Spencer's Airpark in Middleburg, Fla., around 9 a.m. local time today," the agency said in a statement, adding that the National Transportation Safety Board will head the investigation. (https://www.airnav.com/airport/FL13)

The tail number of the aircraft will be released by the FAA after investigators verify it at the crash site. The agency did not identify those involved in the accident.

"A single-engine aircraft crashed shortly after departure in a wooded area near Spencer's Airpark in Middleburg, Fla., around 9 a.m. local time today," the agency said in a statement, adding that the National Transportation Safety Board will head the investigation.

Middleburg is located less than 30 miles southwest of downtown Jacksonville.
Aviation Audio Clips / CHAOS AT ATLANTA DUE TO EXTREME WINDS | Tower Evacuated
« Last post by KB4TEZ on April 28, 2021, 07:56:12 AM »
I hadn't heard anything about this until this week, wow !
Thank you VAS !

Listener Forum / Re: KHND Audio
« Last post by dave on April 27, 2021, 03:30:24 PM »
Technical issues at the feed site. Should be resolved in a week or two.
Listener Forum / KHND Audio
« Last post by PAFA on April 27, 2021, 03:27:41 PM »
For the last couple of days I can't get any audio on the KHND feed.

Site shows that the feed is UP but I don't hear any audio.

If I switch to any of the KLAS feeds, I have audio.

Suggestions?
Listener Forum / Raspberry Pi Setup
« Last post by Alpha_Range on April 26, 2021, 04:55:22 PM »
First post! Love what you guys do!

I purchased an RTL-SDR and had a spare pi from an old server.

I followed the RTL-SDR how to's, gqrx freezes when dealing with the i/o setup, and don't have the bandwidth to fight with it.
If there is anyone willing to either take a pi from me/setup or sell me one loaded up ready to go, I will gladly pay you.

I want to put KMLU feed up for the tower (118.9).

Listener Forum / Re: KPKB Feed Info
« Last post by KCRW-KHTS on April 26, 2021, 08:49:45 AM »
Hello Jay,

Hope your home construction project work goes per plan.  I am glad that I have checked the Forum before posting my inquiries regarding the lost Parkersburg feed (for the last few days).  Hope that it will be back online upon completion of your home project and the antenna is repositioned again. 

I have been a daily listener to your Parkersburg feed and was lost in the last few days when it was down.  Thank you for including Indy's 125.55 which helps to tune-in to the flow from/to Parkersburg as well as departing/arriving traffic from/to Yeager.  Your kind gesture is greatly appreciated as well for others offering other feeds in WV as well as other locations in the country and worldwide.  All the best

George
(thank you AVHerald)

Not having a lot of luck with finding the audio, anyone can do some deeper searching?

A Delta Airlines Boeing 737-900, registration N830DN performing flight DL-9950 from Kansas City,MO to Atlanta,GA (USA) with 2 crew, was climbing out of Kansas City's runway 01L when the crew requested to level off and stopped the climb at 10,000 feet advising ATC they had an airspeed indicator problem, subsequently following up stating "the Captain's instruments are all bad", not working at all. The crew explained the aircraft had been parked for about 13 months due to the Covid Pandemic and they were on the first flight of the aircraft since. The first officer was pilot flying now, his instruments were fine. ATC queried about their altitude stating he couldn't see their altitude on his display, the crew advised they had switched the transponder source to the other pitot system, the altitude was subsequently correctly transmitted by the transponder. The aircraft entered a hold while the crew was attempting to troubleshoot the issue. The crew subsequently decided to return to Kansas City for a safe landing on runway 01L about 30 minutes after departure.

The aircraft remained on the ground in Kansas City for another 18 hours, then departed again, managed to position to Atlanta and entered service.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL9950/history/20210420/2010Z/KMCI/KATL
Feed Outage/Status Reports / KCCB Offline
« Last post by tcarney on April 23, 2021, 10:22:42 PM »
MINIX mini PC no longer powering up. Will be switching the feed to a Raspberry Pi.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10