airtraffic

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Listener Forum / EINN Feed Quality
« Last post by RianOHalloran on December 18, 2018, 01:00:42 PM »
Hi All,

I have noticed that the quality of the ATC feed for EINN_TWR/GND has been rather poor for some time now. It seems to only be an issue when the controller is transmitting. The pilots can usually be heard very clearly and everything said is legible on their end however at the best of times, the controllers can be slightly difficult to understand. There is usually a good amount of static noise in the background and the controllers themselves are often very quiet. The approach controllers and other higher level position all seem to be perfectly fine and you can understand them clearly. I understand this could be due to a number of reasons and perhaps some of them out of control of the person hosting the feed but I was just wondering if there is any way to improve the quality of the feed as the TWR/GND frequencies are not on par with other stations around the country. As a side note the higher level feeds have been down for almost 2 weeks now just wondering what has happened.   :|

Thanks,
Rian
Aviation Audio Clips / Oceana Virginia Beach - F/A-18 Crash Audio (2012)
« Last post by Fryy on December 15, 2018, 03:03:02 PM »
Tower comms from 2012 Virginia Beach crash.
Listener Forum / LGAV
« Last post by MIAMIATC on December 15, 2018, 02:28:12 PM »
Listening to the radio....sound like squelch is set too high when whatever rare transmissions are heard .
Listener Forum / Re: Potomac Luray Sector Update ?
« Last post by dave on December 14, 2018, 01:05:42 PM »
Any Update on the Equipment ?

Deployment is delayed until early January but it will still happen.
In training, I was told to issue only about 3 instructions at a time. No regulatory requirement, just the amount of information the brain can handle at one time.
On, 12 December 2018 at approx. 1845z, N5800U a Piper Cherokee (PA-28-140) based at KCNO had a very Hard landing and rolled on its back off the edge of runway 26R.
Two People were on board and suffered no/minor injuries. (1:55) of attached clip.

N5800U is a training aircraft owned and operated by: DuBois Aviation Pictures of the aircraft in question can be found here: http://duboisaviation.com/aircraft/

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N5800U/history/20181210/1922Z/KCNO/KCNO

This is not the first accident for this aircraft. https://prijet.com/accident/20101210X32327

Aviation Audio Clips / Re: Random short clips
« Last post by tigerheavy on December 12, 2018, 06:27:48 PM »
DEC 12 2018: A Cobham Aviation BAe 146-300(QT) registered VH-NJM operating cargo flight JTE7451 (callsign "Jetex") from Melbourne to Sydney makes a midair return due to an issue with the altimeter. 
Listener Forum / Re: Potomac Luray Sector Update ?
« Last post by MIAMIATC on December 12, 2018, 12:15:19 PM »
Any Update on the Equipment ?
Hey all, I wonder if you guys could help me locate the ATC transcripts and audio recordings for Air France flight 358 which overran a runway in Toronto's Pearson Airport on August 2nd of 2005. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!
Listener Forum / Re: Tour of ATC facility for birthday
« Last post by Chananya Freedman on December 11, 2018, 04:20:58 PM »
Date of tour is currently set for the 20th. Date may change. further updates to follow. I have been busy with other stuff and thats why I haven't had a chance to post this update
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10