Author Topic: NEED RADAR TO DEBUNK UFO reports in PA, 20 miles east of Pittsburgh  (Read 19752 times)

Offline seeingUFOsPA

:roll:  Does anyone know of a way to have someone in front of a RADAR that would being showing real-time air traffic AND be available to indicate by phone to observers ON THE GROUND how many aircraft are showing on radar to try and confirm/debunk SILENT, LOW AND SLOW (20 mph) moving objects that are displaying flashing FAA-style lighting?

This is happening about 20 miles east of Pittsburgh around the town of Murrysville, PA on a NIGHTLY BASIS (except when raining).   They certainly LOOK like planes, but even just 150-300 feet away USUALLY PRODUCE NO SOUND WHATSOEVER, and blow up pics off of HD footage during the flashes show structures not found on man made crafts.  Generation 3A Nightvision has shown them to be solid small energy orbs that weave through the treetops, then rise up out, turn on the lights, and change shape.  The video of them doing so (with GPS location) is on Youtube (and NOT coming from 5G8 either): 

Yes, you can think I'm just a nutcase for thinking this (but I've been studying this for months now), but a Constable has even helped me go after them in the woods, and in this video can be seen MOVING next to their craft:

So, if you pilots have been seeing weird stuff in the skies but are afraid of being labeled a nut... don't worry, I and others on Youtube filming the same thing FROM AROUND THE WORLD NOW won't think so.  The numbers have been increasing from what we've been seeing here and other places. 

This is SERIOUS, NOT A JOKE.  Time to quit pretending this isn't happening.  Email me at alisonkruse@hotmail.com if you want to contact me about it and remain anonymous.

Offline mklatval

Re: NEED RADAR TO DEBUNK UFO reports in PA, 20 miles east of Pittsburgh
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »
You won't get radar returns for something that low or slow, this probably only happens when it's not raining? that would be because few pilots are going to fly VFR when it's raining at night. Are you facing west or east in this video? If your facing east then I would say 5G8 (Jeanette regional) VFR aircraft are what your seeing.

Maybe there is some kind of construction going on locally? this could easily be some helicopters (which you wouldn't hear from that distance anyway) pulling cable.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 04:17:16 PM by mklatval »

Offline Jane G

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 05:04:31 AM »
Call me a cynic but I think the first time poster was pushing an agenda rather asking a genuine question.

Offline atcman23

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 11:31:38 AM »
The nearest RADAR is Pittsburgh Intl (the other side of Pittsburgh) and the FAA does not deal with UFO sightings, etc.  All reports are referred to elsewhere and if anything comes up on RADAR that is not tagged and not talking to the controllers, there is no way to tell if it's a "UFO" or otherwise and all controllers do is issue a traffic advisory to any other aircraft under their control near the object.

The videos are a bit silly; you're using either night vision to record or a camera with the ability to record at night.  It looks like night vision goggles to me and you don't see color through those; all you see are sources of light and some basic shapes.  Bright lights through NVGs do weird things because of the way they are designed (you're not supposed to look into very bright sources of light with them).

Jeanette is a VFR only runway; once the weather drops below VMC the airport won't have any operations.  There is one helicopter based at Jeanette and it is a life flight helicopter, likewise, there are two other nearby heliports that may use Jeanette for practice operations and/or aircraft services (i.e. fuel).

Or, the entire thing is made up, as much of these "lights" are emitting from the ground and anyone with a lighting rig could pull this off.  Since the shots are "through trees" we don't know what, or even how far these "objects are, except what the observer tells us.

But no, nobody at Pittsburgh will sit in front of a radar and tell you anything (it's not a public service available for anyone's use) and it won't pick up stuff usually below a couple hundred of feet.

Plus, there's been nothing mentioned on the Pittsburgh area news stations about anything like this.

Offline sunburn

• flickr.
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 05:37:24 PM »
To me, the lights just look like Chinese Lanterns.

Offline mklatval

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 09:14:15 PM »
MTI on the radar would probably filter out something moving that slow anyway. There probably a center radar closer than Pittsburgh though.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:17:14 PM by mklatval »

Offline bluebomber

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 03:11:00 AM »
This is funny.  In a roundabout way, the OP here is what brought this site to my attention.  I didn't expect to see she had actually posted here.

Anyways, she is absolutely off her rocker.  Look at her videos and she swears outright that everything she films is 150-300ft away, yet clearly they are likely a mile or more in distance.

She uses a Night Vision scope attached to a Sony cam, and doesn't understand why everything looks like orbs, and wildly misinterprets reflections and flares as "search beams".  Also she captures footage from an IR surveillance cam with a 180' IR range and doesn't accept the concept that she is illuminating and filming flying insects.

Her absolute lack of scientific understanding of the world around her is at the same time frighteningly sad, and totally hysterical.

Jane G, she certainly does have an agenda, albeit a strange one.  She goes as far out of her way as possible to challenge people to prove her wrong, and when they do (which happens often), she blocks channels, deletes comments, and calls people stupid.

That's the sum of things.

Offline atcman23

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 07:46:46 AM »
Jane G, she certainly does have an agenda, albeit a strange one.  She goes as far out of her way as possible to challenge people to prove her wrong, and when they do (which happens often), she blocks channels, deletes comments, and calls people stupid.

That sounds like the majority of them.  They get proven wrong and then they get cranky.  The people that believe that we didn't really go to the moon do the same thing.

Offline jetplanepilot

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 03:25:42 PM »

That sounds like the majority of them.  They get proven wrong and then they get cranky.  The people that believe that we didn't really go to the moon do the same thing.

We went to the moon?  :lol:

Offline bluebomber

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »
Jane G, she certainly does have an agenda, albeit a strange one.  She goes as far out of her way as possible to challenge people to prove her wrong, and when they do (which happens often), she blocks channels, deletes comments, and calls people stupid.

That sounds like the majority of them.  They get proven wrong and then they get cranky.  The people that believe that we didn't really go to the moon do the same thing.
We went to the moon?  :lol:

OOOOOOooooo... You're gonna get Buzz mad again.  We all know what happens when Buzz gets mad.

Offline tom118

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »
For those of you who live in the ELP-ABQ area:  just spend the night out on the east side of Elephant's Butte reservoir, or staring at the sky in Ruidoso or Cloudcroft, and then tell me that there are no such things as UFO's.

Offline mk

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 07:21:26 PM »
we're not saying the don't exist somewhere possibly...we're just saying they don't exist in the video posted at the top of the forum...that is CLEARLY and airplane

Offline bluebomber

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 12:29:03 AM »
we're not saying the don't exist somewhere possibly...we're just saying they don't exist in the video posted at the top of the forum...that is CLEARLY and airplane

I agree with that.  There is a large amount of things that have been witnessed and captured on video that defy logical explanation.

Here is a concern I have now.  These "fake plane" believers have taken to shining lasers at what they believe to be UFOs.

I never realized this could be so much of a problem until hearing some recordings on this site where pilots have clearly mentioned it, and one even said distinctly enough which eye he was hit in.

Curiosity is one thing, but endangering lives is another.  Is this something I should report?

Is this is something that would be taken seriously?

Offline mklatval

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 06:29:50 PM »
Absolutely serious. This is a blinding event to pilots and usually happens close to the ground. ATCs are required to report this to a national office.

Offline 777200ER

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 09:13:52 AM »
Both the YouTube videos have been removed...
Are they uploaded on any other website???

Thankyou