Author Topic: What do "YOU" want to hear?  (Read 70702 times)

Offline joshgroberts

Re: What do "YOU" want to hear?
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2006, 02:42:54 PM »
I'd like to hear KVNY (Van Nuys, California) It is the busiest general avaition airport in the world. With about 1,400 flights per day, it's always jumping!

Offline allenmarks

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2006, 09:52:05 PM »
If you want to check out something different, don't overlook the HF feeds found on this site.  The type of traffic is completely different than VHF.

Congrats to all who go to the time, trouble and expense of keeping the feeds going.

Mark

Offline GROUNDBOUND1

• Poor Guy has NO Idea!
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2006, 11:08:53 AM »
I would like to hear more Michigan airports.  Especially GRR, FNT,BTL and APN (Lots of military traffic).

Some others...

GRB,MSN,DLH
I too would like to hear more Michigan atc. I live less than fifteen miles from Detroit Metro (KDTW), and can CERTAINLY tell you how much traffic there is! (Even more now, with the new terminal). If I can get the equipment together, I'll try to establish a feed myself, but It would be nice if someone could beat me to it!

Offline stillj7388

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2006, 12:54:17 PM »
Not so much more airports, as much as better quality.  Many good feeds are simply down.  Being down for a couple hours for service is one thing.  Good airports seem to be down for long periods.   Some things can't be helped.  The status forum is great.   

The one I would really like to listen to is KONT/KLAX.  I simply can't deal with the audio quality.  Background noise, hum, weak signals, over modulation, etc...   This makes the feed almost unusable.  The KSNA feed is a good example of high quality audio.

Quality aside, between the KONT, KSNA, and KSAN feeds.  SoCal is covered.  Can't beat that!  In fact, I can't think of a region better covered.

Offline JMassey699

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2006, 08:13:17 PM »
Since I'm from Virginia, I'd love to hear both IAD and DCA.  I enjoy listening to airports with a ton of international flights (maybe because I like to travel who knows?)  O'Hare wouldn't be a bad pickup either.

Offline MIAMIATC

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2006, 09:03:13 PM »
Would be nice to see a dedicated Potomac Tracon feed in the vain of JFK where you would have 3 seperate url's run by the same feede or even if the BWI feeder might rotate between BWI,DCA,and IAD like Matt was doing with ZID.

Offline IndyTower

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2006, 10:04:24 PM »
Speaking of...I'll try to get ZID up again tomorrow.  Things have been crazy recently for me.

Offline SoaringEagle5

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2006, 06:44:43 PM »
I'd love an NAS Oceana feed

Offline Rixxy

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2006, 08:33:05 PM »
Still living in hope of a BFI & PAE feed here...  :|

Rixxy

Offline Jet Star

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2006, 11:03:02 AM »
I wanna hear Ft worth spinks airport, FWS I go for training there so I fly out of there every time I go fly.....

Offline mggilbert

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2006, 12:46:26 PM »
Washinton Dulles (KIAD), Washington Reagan National (KDCA), or Potomac TRACON

Offline tyketto

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2006, 03:39:03 PM »
I'd like to hear KVNY (Van Nuys, California) It is the busiest general avaition airport in the world. With about 1,400 flights per day, it's always jumping!

IIRC, VNY is heard on the Burbank Feed. There is a repeater there that picks up SoCal giving aircraft to VNY vectors for final there, as well as for Burbank. If oyu're talking a separate feed, that 's a different story.

I'm still hoping for a KLAS feed. all attempts I've tried went belly up.. kinda hard to get that going from Sacramento, and my apartment down there being too far out to host a feed..   :|

BL.

Offline freddysiu0000

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2006, 12:16:21 AM »
i would like to listen to hong kong (VHHH)

Offline jazzyrider

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2006, 01:02:57 PM »
Any chance there's a KBFI (Boeing Field/Seattle) feed out there?  I remember reading on this forum someone was working on this.

thanks!

Offline XM DUDE

« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2006, 03:14:13 PM »
I vote for KLAX tower as that is an insanely busy airport.