airtraffic

Author Topic: Which one of the following is you? Tell us about yourself!  (Read 492876 times)

Offline sdouglas

• sdouglas
Re: Which one of the following is you? Tell us about yourself!
« Reply #400 on: December 13, 2015, 03:45:50 PM »
20+ year listener of military air comms here in SE Michigan - mostly Selfridge ANGB, Toledo Express Airport (180th FW),  110th FW at Battle Creek (when it existed), and the local air refueling tracks, restricted air space, and MOA's.  Love listening at work via the mobile app. which I just discovered around Nov 15th.

Favorite sites so far - KBTV and KGUS

Sites most desired that don't exist:
1- KCHS, Charleston Intl Airport and AFB
2- KMTC, (Selfridge ANGB).

I would love to furnish the feed for MTC, but I live about 45 miles west as the crow flies. 

Keep up the good work !!

Offline Sus_pilot

« Reply #401 on: December 13, 2015, 05:40:50 PM »
Old gray-haired instructor, ASEL, AMEL, instrument.  I use the site to help new pilots get used to talking to ATC. 

Offline Doug222

« Reply #402 on: February 28, 2016, 01:00:00 PM »
well i was attracted to the sight to track my favorite band flying from Tulsa to Las Vegas, the band being Iron Maiden. The singer Bruce Dickinson pilots the plane a 747. learned about the live act app, i use it on iPhone. Don't know how to listen on here . seems everyone says u can but i haven't been able to figure it out on my mac. anyway i watch the flight on flight radar and listen on live act app.  I've tracked family flying overseas before on other sites, but anyway I plan to try to track flight 666 on their tour  .  Im a ham radio operator (extra class). love scanner listening and such. was almost a aircraft mechanic, but quit the school to make money in the okla oilfield. and I have also worked at an FBO refueling aircraft.

Offline ccat70541

« Reply #403 on: March 16, 2016, 12:34:58 AM »
I'm new here But this is a great site It replaces the music while I'm at work! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline namtan

« Reply #404 on: March 18, 2016, 12:43:05 PM »
Well I am a student pilot who runs the KBDR/NY Appr/Dep/ZBW feed so I come often.  Cool 

Both my dad and grandfather are pilots so I've been learning for a long time.

Thanks for everything.
Fun Fun blog here.
ไก่ชนเงินล้าน
ไก่ชนล้านนา
ไก่ชนภาคใต้