Author Topic: Welcome back KSUU  (Read 2693 times)

Offline sdouglas

• sdouglas
Welcome back KSUU
« on: December 02, 2019, 02:17:38 PM »
a welcome re-addition to the ATC line up.    8-)

A couple of questions to the feed provider.

1 - There is an AR Freq in there.  Can you tell me which track that is ?

2 - Also, I hear a tactical freq.  Can you tell me which MOA you are tapping into .... just curious ?

Great listening ...... thank you !!

Offline Fryy/Avocadoflight

• CalAggieFlyers
Re: Welcome back KSUU
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 03:30:49 PM »
Most active AR's out of Travis are AR6, AR7, AR8, and occasionally hear AR255 and AR5. I basically punched in all of the frequencies published in AP-1B that are under Travis' scheduling unit. There are others in there from NTTR and MOA's further south, in hopes I'll pick something up. Also various interphone frequencies, with 138.875 being fairly common.

The tactical frequency I am not too sure. Was there a time you remember you heard it active? Im thinking it was 257.025 which I often hear being fairly active, but I havent been able to identify it yet, my guess is something in Beaver Control. I have a whole bank programmed into my scanner for miscellaneous comms with TACAMO frequencies, where I've picked up multiple EAM's, also 255.4 which is common for IR/VR route entries/exits. Being close to Beale I may have punched in some air-air, air-ground comms with U2's and T38's. Hopefully that banks not too clustered.

Thanks for listening!

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 03:33:43 PM by Fryy »