Author Topic: Beatiful Voice on JFK  (Read 12532 times)

Offline Rodrigo Abatepaulo

Beatiful Voice on JFK
« on: December 06, 2012, 08:06:14 PM »
Who,s the woman with a really beatiful and sexy voice on JFK tower ? I think she has a litle accent, but i don´t know if she´s american or not. Anyone knows about her ? Everytime she says " stay with me" with a such nice voice.

erau2006

Re: Beatiful Voice on JFK
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 09:25:48 PM »
If its the girl that I think you are talking about...she's Polish. And from what I hear not very good. "Cleared to takeoff"?? how about cleared for takeoff?

Offline InterpreDemon

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 10:10:07 PM »
I don't think you would care if you were the one she was taking off with...

Offline StuSEL

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 12:59:14 AM »
If its the girl that I think you are talking about...she's Polish. And from what I hear not very good. "Cleared to takeoff"?? how about cleared for takeoff?
If she wasn't very good she wouldn't be working JFK tower.  :wink:

Offline tyketto

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 01:15:54 PM »
If she wasn't very good she wouldn't be working JFK tower.  :wink:

This.

She would have to know and be on her game if she is at JFK. Compare her and how well she moves traffic with hardballs like JFK Arnie. You'd see, as crazy and hardworking as Arnie was, that she does just as well of a job.

And it is not at all uncommon to have someone who was ATC in another country work as ATC in this country (or vice-versa). So I would think it's a bit of a far stretch to jump all over her use of one word in her phraseology.

BL.

Offline phil-s

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 07:12:20 PM »
Commented on her voice when she first showed up, two summers ago? I guessed them that her (very slight) accent might be French but I'll take Polish (especially since one whole side of my family is from Poland). And I think she's very very good.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:14:38 PM by phil-s »