Author Topic: New Feed! KPVD Approach/Tower  (Read 6169 times)

Mike Catalfamo

New Feed! KPVD Approach/Tower
« on: August 22, 2005, 02:50:18 PM »
Hi everyone,

To introduce myself, I'm Mike Catalfamo (yes, I was feeling very uncreative when I selected my username  :lol: ). Like Jason H. and Dave, I'm a controller at vZBW ARTCC on VATSIM.

I've been trying to get this feed up for a while, and finally things have come together and everything is working great. Right now, I'll only be scanning 135.4 (PVD's "main" approach frequency) and 120.7 (Tower). I'm going to attempt to get some more approach frequencies on there, but so far I haven't had much luck with getting them clearly.

If anyone has comments/questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy the feed!

Offline Jason

• CFI/CFII
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 03:27:21 PM »
Hey Mike,

Welcome to the wonderful world of LiveATC.net feeding.  I'm glad it's up and running despite PSU and antenna issues.  Sounds great!

Keep up the good scanning!

Jason (HN)

Offline AJ Long

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 04:56:36 PM »
hey Mike, welcome.  8)

Offline davolijj

• MMAC ARSR OKC
New feed
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 05:02:40 PM »
Welcome Mike.  I'm glad someone is finally streaming PVD, I've always liked that airport.

Offline krull

Thanks Mike..Newbie to site
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 08:48:11 PM »
Just wanted to drop in and state my case...
Been a private pilot for many years...
Fell in love with ATC during an excursion to Quonset Approach years ago before thr Tracon was  moved to Providence tower.
Took the test just before I turned 30, and never went anywhere with it.
I will goto my grave wishing I pushed tin for a living.

On the bright side I have spent many hours on russel Davis' sim, and recently found the real deal here.

I want to thank Mike for all your hard work to provide a link for the PVD area. I have spent alot of time listneing in.

I am on the East Bay here in Rhody, and am a lil' far, but if there is any way I can assist, please let me know.

I do appreciate what you have done for this community.  :D
Thanks