Author Topic: Some way to hear seperate frequencies on a joined feed?  (Read 2780 times)

Offline AnchorageCTIStudent

Some way to hear seperate frequencies on a joined feed?
« on: October 03, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »
I'd very much like to hear what was said to JetBlue 34 at JFK on 121.9 (ground) on October 3 at around 2157+ GMT. Since LiveATC's JFK ground feed is a combination of two freqs, 121.9 is getting stepped on for a few seconds by the lovely woman on 121.65.

This is the link to the archive, for reference.

If anyone knows of a place other than LiveATC that may have the recording for just 121.9 at that time, I wouldn't be able to thank you enough for messaging it to me. Or if you happened to remember the jist of it because you were listening some other way, I'd love to hear it. Please don't post it outright to this topic, as I don't think that's polite to great folks who provide feeds for/run this outstanding website.

PS: The 'lovely woman' comment is not a sarcastic remark. I actually got to tour JFK tower today and meet her, as well as 7 more of the INCREDIBLE controllers that work at LiveATC.net's (usually) most popular feed. It was a great experience for me that I think I might write up as a separate post tomorrow.