Air Traffic Monitoring > Listener Forum

SFO feed update

(1/4) > >>

keith:
The original intention was to stream SQL TWR/GND during the day, then a bunch of SFO freqs (twr, gnd, del, two ramps, ual ops, ual maint) at night.

In response to the demand for SFO TWR, though, I'm going to add SFO_TWR to the mix 24x5 (mon-fri).

On the weekend days, it will still just be SQL TWR/GND.

I'd appreciate ppl's feedback here.

Keith

IndyTower:
Personally, I love hearing SFO tower/ground.  Weeks ago, someone started a thread asking what feeds we'd like to hear, and 2 on my list were PDX and SFO...both of which have been added!  Nothing against San Carlos...I'm sure there are people listening to hear that traffic also.  Hopefully there will be enough feedback for you to determine how to manage the feed.  
I'd love SFO on 24/7...but your location seems to be optimal for picking up both, so I don't want to take away from those wanting San Carlos.  A mix is fine...builds the anticipation for when SFO is on and makes it that much sweeter.  Thanks for asking for feedback!
Matt

Jeff:

--- Quote from: IndyTower ---Personally, I love hearing SFO tower/ground.  Weeks ago, someone started a thread asking what feeds we'd like to hear, and 2 on my list were PDX and SFO...both of which have been added!  Nothing against San Carlos...I'm sure there are people listening to hear that traffic also.  Hopefully there will be enough feedback for you to determine how to manage the feed.  
I'd love SFO on 24/7...but your location seems to be optimal for picking up both, so I don't want to take away from those wanting San Carlos.  A mix is fine...builds the anticipation for when SFO is on and makes it that much sweeter.  Thanks for asking for feedback!
Matt
--- End quote ---

Maybe we can all pool our resources and get him the equipment he needs to do both? :) If he's willing.

keith:
He has a another computer available, and bandwidth available...just needs another scanner :)

Keith

Jeff:
You don't need another computer, just another sound card..

I might still have a couple of older VHF scanners in the closet. I could dig them out and see what still works. If I don't, I can surely pick one up at the next hamfest in a month..  assuming that Ivan and whatever is to follow doesn't destroy us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version