Author Topic: Does anyone have enroute sector map Miami ARTCC?  (Read 5875 times)

Offline nycrich

Does anyone have enroute sector map Miami ARTCC?
« on: July 31, 2007, 11:29:39 AM »
I have search all over the internet and read almost all the postings. Does anyone have an enroute sector map of Miami ARTCC with sectors/frequencies. If it is outdated I don't mind listening and updating freqs/sectors

Offline MIAMIATC

Re: Does anyone have enroute sector map Miami ARTCC?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 03:24:31 PM »
Hey its me EMD91123 From RR forum and I have tried here also to no avail. The only one that I know here that may have a future chart is PHL APPROACH(I believe he is tied up now).

Offline nycrich

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 04:15:46 PM »
I am able to get reception over most of Florida and decided to start a project of getting the sectors together with freqs. I also saw your request and that also made me decide to start this project

Offline MIAMIATC

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 04:51:12 PM »
well I have a good amount of freqs and where they might belong. give me PM . I,m in on this project I should have a good handle when I leave for vacation this Sunday with my Pro-95.

Offline JetScan1

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 10:23:59 AM »
I am able to get reception over most of Florida and decided to start a project of getting the sectors together with freqs. I also saw your request and that also made me decide to start this project

I don't have any official sector charts, just the Flight Explorer overlay maps which I believe you have, but I have also been working on a detailed database of Florida frequencies. It's not complete but what I have is detailed, if you are interested send me a PM and I can e-mail my notes to you if you are interested.

Cheers,

DJ

Offline MIAMIATC

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 02:20:56 PM »
is that the same you sent to me Darryl ?