Author Topic: Request to break up the ZDV channels to make it easier to follow  (Read 7023 times)

Offline VonBrownies

I find that splitting the entirety of Denver Center High into "High North" and "High South"  makes it almost impossible to follow. A single instruction generally can't be heard because there's about five other frequencies going on at the same time. It's like sitting in a busy resaurant (or more appropriately, an airport maybe). I really appreciate that it's up at all, but I think splitting it up a little more to maybe having only 2 or 3 frequencies per channel would make it much easier to follow, if possible.

Offline qwe

Re: Request to break up the ZDV channels to make it easier to follow
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 09:36:59 PM »
+1 but it would nice to have all the Denver frequencies split (approach, departure, tower, and ground). All the feeds get super congested when it gets busy and it’s very hard to follow one aircraft.

Offline datainmotion

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 12:50:43 PM »
Thank you both for the input. We'll be discussing this further, internally, and will update here if any changes are forthcoming.

Offline guscarus767

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 03:55:54 PM »
I agree with this as well...and yes it would be great if there was any way you could have each Denver frequency (center, approach, tower, ground, etc.) with it's own feed!!

Offline datainmotion

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 07:22:39 PM »
Thank you both for the input. We'll be discussing this further, internally, and will update here if any changes are forthcoming.

Changes are forthcoming... :wink: