Author Topic: KSTL feed info?  (Read 4259 times)

Offline mwaller2009

KSTL feed info?
« on: January 12, 2015, 10:22:49 PM »
KSTL (St. Louis Lambert) is all static and very garbled on transmissions.  Anybody know if this is typical for that feed or just a problem tonight?  I just downloaded the app for android and I live in St. Louis.  Thanks for any info you guys may have!

Offline jermscentral

Re: KSTL feed info?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 08:00:50 AM »
Sorry for the issue; I just saw your post this morning. I had an issue with one of the UHF frequencies that kept locking on due to a squelch issue. I adjusted it to hopefully avoid that problem, so it should be fixed for now.

You may also occasionally hear a transmission from St. Louis Departure. There is a known frequency bleedover issue near the west end of the airport, and I live about 4 miles southwest, so I get part of that bleedover on one of the frequencies.

I'm on Twitter @jeremyhoward, so if you happen to hear any issues, please let me know. I have another guy in STL that listens a lot and lets me know when problems show up apart from my receiving general up/down network status e-mails. If the power goes out at my house, the scanner will restart but automatically starts scanning everything instead of just my presets, so I do have to manually reset it in that instance.