Air Traffic Monitoring > Listener Forum

Okinawa feed going down temporarily

(1/2) > >>

Cetacea:
I'm sorry for the inconvienience, but I will be moving into a new house and must take the feed down.  It will be down starting the 10th of Jan for approx 1 week until I get settled into my new place.

Epp:
Ok Cetacea just do me a favor and get that feed back up soon its great.  Good luck on the move also I know how much of a pain it is.

Epp

Sumo29:
yes, we will be waiting eagerly for that feed to be back ! it's really great listening to that "exotic" location !

Cetacea:
Ok, here is an update.  I have succesfully moved into my new home and have the computer unpacked and hooked up.  It will still be a few days for me to get the antenna up on the roof.  Also, I have to figure out how I am going to run the cable from the antenna to the computer.   I have an idea, but my house is so full of boxes right now, it will have to wait.  The feed should be up and running by Tueday.

Cetacea:
Good news, the feed is back up today.  It appears that the quality is about the same.  Not sure, you will have to let me know.  Also, we will see during the week whether or not it picks up the UHF freqs just as well.  Enjoy...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version