Author Topic: No archive and live feed from Okinawa / RODN  (Read 10485 times)

Offline Sumo29

No archive and live feed from Okinawa / RODN
« on: February 07, 2005, 02:41:44 PM »
There has been no archive  or very intermittent and mute archive from RODN / Okinawa for the last 24hours, and the live feed is apparently mute as well, although it is up ...  Maybe Cetacea or  someone else could have a look at that ?  This feed  is really great and the sound is fantastic all the time it works !  There were also some overloading on some frequencies recently, but  now everything is gone !  I hope we can listen to these  great sounds soon again ! :D

Offline Cetacea

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 03:20:43 PM »
My computer was down for about a day as my video card crapped out on me.  I have a temporary one installed in the meantime.

Hope all is working now.

Offline Sumo29

Still no audio
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 05:00:32 AM »
Hi ! There is still no audio and no recording on the files from the latest 24 hours, although the files exist and the feed is up. I think there may be a problem with the whole connections as all the .mp3 recordings from the latest 24h are absolutely flat ( and I guess there was there were a lot of aircraft movements  as usual  :wink:  )
Hope you can fix it !
Bye !  :)

Offline Cetacea

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 08:14:11 AM »
Found, and hopefully fixed the problem!  The recording device was not selected for some reason, so no sound was being recorded by the sound card.  I rechecked the line in, and it appears to be working.  Sorry about that.....  Let me know if anything else is wrong.

Glenn

Offline Sumo29

Ops normal .....!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 08:25:42 AM »
Hi ! at this moment (13:20 GMT ) the connection is OK as I could hear the approach a few seconds ago... so everything seems to be "back to normal". !
 :lol: Thanks for taking the time and trouble to fix the problems !
Have a good day ! (or night ! )
sumo29