Air Traffic Monitoring > ARTCC/FIR/TRACON Maps

new ZJX Charts

(1/2) > >>

milguy11:

Enjoy!

sniderpac:
Does anyone know the validity of these frequencies? I have some charts from 2007. There are 4 frequencies that are different in this newer set. Just curious how the information was gathered.

JetScan1:
sniderpac,

--- Quote ---Does anyone know the validity of these frequencies? I have some charts from 2007. There are 4 frequencies that are different in this newer set. Just curious how the information was gathered.
--- End quote ---

The charts posted by milguy11 appear to be the same type that would be published directly from the Center/FAA. As far as I can tell, using various LiveATC feeds and personal experience, all the VHF frequencies listed on the charts are current and correct as of the last few months. I can't confirm any of the UHF frequencies.

Comparing some older charts it does look they made a few tweaks to some of the sectors and frequencies. What 4 frequencies are you talking about ?

sniderpac:
Yeah, I wasn't sure of the source of the information, whether from the FAA or just enthusiasts listening and trying to sort it out. I have the 2007 chart, Nepta (30) was 124.775, Waycross (29) has 2 frequencies. AMG 132.3 and VLD 125.95. Allendale (73) also had 2 frequencies, QMG 132.5 and SAV 120.85. Charleston (74) also had 2 frequencies. CHS 127.95 and MYR 128.7. Unsure if the dual frequencies were combined into a new frequency. I suppose that could be the reason if this is truly FAA data. Having some knowledge of the sector map, this does appear to be consistent with the FAA.

nycrich:
These charts belong to Florida Scanner Radio Group. We have excellent radio coverage for ZMA and limited for ZJX as most members are from Central Florida to South Florida. I provided the original FAA ATC charts for ZMA /ZJX 2010, and one of our members Doug Graham made that chart based on a combination of monitoring from the groups and the FAA charts provided.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version