Air Traffic Monitoring > Listener Forum

Manchester Airport UK Feed?

(1/3) > >>

xtradj:
is there a manchester airport live feed from the uk?

so far can only find Dublin, Ireland as the nearest feed to me

Heathrow UK, or any UK live feeds anywhere?

also new to this... how many mins delay are most of the feeds? listening to NY approach .. facinating!!

PHL Approach:

--- Quote from: xtradj on July 27, 2006, 08:25:47 PM ---also new to this... how many mins delay are most of the feeds? listening to NY approach .. facinating!!

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the forums! The delay is generally between 5 to 15 seconds. I've found the average to be about 7 seconds.

BTW, It is illegal to broadcast in the UK unfortunately. You can find many threads on the subject.

xtradj:
so does this mean if im in the uk i can't listen to air traffic control? or is it uk atc is not allowed to be broadcast? shame that

but Dublin, Ireland is ok right?

PHL Approach:

--- Quote from: xtradj on July 27, 2006, 08:48:02 PM ---so does this mean if im in the uk i can't listen to air traffic control? or is it uk atc is not allowed to be broadcast? shame that

but Dublin, Ireland is ok right?

--- End quote ---

You can listen in England. Just not broadcast the ATC transmissions. I haven't seen any rules about Ireland. That's why Im sure we still have feeds.

michaeljohndennis:
I live in Manchester UK & I have had the same problems - does it apply to live Radar feeds too???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version