Author Topic: Combined ORD feeds  (Read 4595 times)

Offline Chi-town Flyer

Combined ORD feeds
« on: May 22, 2013, 01:10:39 AM »
Hi Dave,
  First let me say: thank you for everything you do, I'm a huge fan of the site. 

I was wondering if the combined feeds would be reappearing for KORD.  Specifically there used to be one feed for tower and one feed for approach in addition to the individual feeds.  I'm not always sure which feed I should listen to so it was a useful feature to say the least.  I hope it will return.

Thank you!

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: Combined ORD feeds
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 07:29:56 AM »
It is not likely that they will appear in their old form, but we can combine some of the existing feeds to make some combined feeds, but only with selected frequencies.  Perhaps suggest what you are really looking for and we can see what we can come up with.

Offline Chi-town Flyer

Re: Combined ORD feeds
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 03:11:09 AM »
Hi Dave,
  Thank you for your reply.  I am an amateur/aviation enthusiast and so ideally I would just like a feed that captures the majority of the tower conversations (like before) and similarly for approach a feed that captures the bulk of the transmissions.  Mainly my issue is that I do not know when to tune in to ORD tower Center vs. North vs. South. 

KORD's tower feed used to rank in the top 50 and the fact that it is no longer ranking makes me wonder if others are experiencing similar confusion. 

Again anything that could closely resemble what the feed used to be ("I want to listen to the tower activity at ORD so I will select tower") would be ideal.

Again I love the site and appreciate all of your efforts