airtraffic

Author Topic: loading klas audio to I-tunes  (Read 2978 times)

Offline jhair1

loading klas audio to I-tunes
« on: June 18, 2018, 10:27:55 AM »
Can anyone explain why I can no longer get feeds installed on I-phone. I have some other feeds that I have loaded in the past and I can still listen to them. I'm trying to get KLAS into my internet feeds.

Thanks

Offline tyketto

Re: loading klas audio to I-tunes
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 01:44:36 PM »
Can anyone explain why I can no longer get feeds installed on I-phone. I have some other feeds that I have loaded in the past and I can still listen to them. I'm trying to get KLAS into my internet feeds.

Thanks

When was the last time you checked the new feed list? I ask because it had been a long time for me, and most of the older KLAS feeds were replaced by the KLAS superfeeds. Those have been working fine for me for the past few weeks. So you may need to go back through the list and see if the one that you are trying to load is actually there and available.

BL.

Offline jhair1

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 02:11:32 PM »
Yes, and thats when I found out that I can't listen to the super feeds using I-tunes.

I think the new super feeds are awesome, is there a way to get them put into I tunes?

Offline Chananya Freedman

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 03:06:42 PM »
Yes, and thats when I found out that I can't listen to the super feeds using I-tunes.

I think the new super feeds are awesome, is there a way to get them put into I tunes?
what did you do before?
just do the same thing

Offline wiedehopf

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 03:16:27 PM »
describing your process before and what is not working now normally helps people help you.

maybe just get the app and be done with it.