Air Traffic Monitoring > Listener Forum

Listening problems

(1/1)

Runway12:
Hello Im new on this page and also like to listen to atc of course. But how do you listen to it live? Can you listen to it live? Whenver I press LISTEN Windows Media Player comes, but never plays anything. It just loads and loads without stopping, unless you stop it manually. Does this mean that you cant listen to atc live and only to recordings?

Runway12

dave:

--- Quote from: Runway12 ---Hello Im new on this page and also like to listen to atc of course. But how do you listen to it live? Can you listen to it live? Whenver I press LISTEN Windows Media Player comes, but never plays anything. It just loads and loads without stopping, unless you stop it manually. Does this mean that you cant listen to atc live and only to recordings?

Runway12
--- End quote ---

This shouldn't happen.  Make sure you have a recent version of Media Player (I know version 9 works).

Otherwise download Winamp 5 at http://www.winamp.com .  It does a better job of handling MP3 files anyway.

Dave

Runway12:
wow thanks dave. I downloaded Winamp 5 and it works without any problems. I have it on all day now, kind of as background musik.

Thanks again.

Runway12

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version