Author Topic: LEPA Palma de Mallorca  (Read 14109 times)

Offline Poker01

LEPA Palma de Mallorca
« on: May 19, 2006, 01:28:16 PM »
Hello All

I would like to say a big thank you to the guy providing LEPA feed. Now Palma TWR is sounding fantastic , and the first feed from my country, Spain  8-). Nice surprise today in my regular listening time at liveatc  :-).
Now top#1 on the feed list !! 

Again thanks!!

JM
(LEMD , Madrid Spain )

Offline SUNJETUK

Re: LEPA Palma de Mallorca
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 05:35:21 PM »
I agree with JM, who ever puts the PMI feed on is an absolute star.

Offline monarch

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 05:15:05 AM »
Does anyone know when this feed will be back up and running as its brilliant i would like to know the setup used for this feed.

Offline Poker01

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 05:33:33 AM »
Hi,

Sadly, I have been told that the feed will not be back, (I really really hope I´m wrong) . Some people raised the legal issues and the feeder opted to close, and go along Heathrow and other good feeds... a pity. Hopefully the owner reconsider the option. I would love to know it from the feeder, but I dont have his contact. Maybe Dave can tell us anything the owner said. 

:cry:

JM
(LEMD)

Offline monarch

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 05:45:57 AM »
Hi

Yes this will be a great shame if this is the case as the feed was great! i would like to know a way of contacting the operator maybe someone can shed some light on this?

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 06:41:00 AM »
All I know is the feeder mentioned something about legality.  It really is a shame but we can't encourage feeders to break laws in their respective countries.  I am not familiar with the laws in Spain regarding ATC audio feeds.  If it is the same situation as in the U.K., it is likely to be an antiquated law that has no purpose in modern society.  If you live in Spain and know the specifics of this law, I would encourage you to contact your politicians and work to have it eliminated or to have this type of activity exempted from the law.

Dave