airtraffic

Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 3901 times)

Offline KSA

Happy New Year
« on: December 31, 2006, 05:47:35 AM »
I would like to wish you all A Happy New Year!

Thanks to Dave and to his team for the great Job that they have offered us in 2006.

2007 will begin soon I hope it will be a good year for all of us, and for liveatc.net.

Regards

KSA

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 08:43:16 AM »
Happy New Year to all!

As some (many?) of you may have noticed, I have been a bit busy the last few months.  I switched jobs in early November and am helping to build a new company in the online entertainment space.  I hope to be able to say more about that in a couple of months. ;-)

While the number of feeds continues to grow, planned site features have taken a back seat for the time being.  I hope to rectify that in early 2007 as well.  The good news is that the site continues to be stable and the new feed archive system has been solid.  Some of the new features center around being able to more easily retrieve archived recordings.

I want to publicly thank Sean for his immense support over the last year, on a number of fronts.  He also started a new job not long ago and it has him pretty tied up.  Also thanks to Jason and Ed for a lot of behind-the-scenes help getting some of the feeds going and answering questions on the forums.  A huge thanks goes to all the feeders and listeners; without you this site would consist of only a few feeds, and that wouldn't be very interesting.  So thanks for your support - with some pushing I think we can get to 200 live simultaneous feeds in 2007 - right now we're around the 120 mark +/-.

Happy New Year to all!

Dave

Offline KPryor

Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 04:17:42 PM »
I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year as well.  I appreciate this site and all it has to offer and thank all of you who keep it going.  Have a great 2007 everyone!
KP