Author Topic: KSYR feed  (Read 7572 times)

Offline J. White

• http://www.asuhelicopter.com
KSYR feed
« on: March 18, 2005, 06:00:56 PM »
Just a big thanks to Peter for his KSYR feed! I'm a KSYR spotter during lunches at the public observation area and now I can listen at home with great clarity!

Nice job Peter.

Best,

Offline KSYR-pjr

Re: KSYR feed
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 10:53:40 PM »
Quote from: J. White
Just a big thanks to Peter for his KSYR feed!

Hey, you are very welcome, John.   :)     It is nice to read that others are enjoying it.   Don't forget to thank Dave, too, since without his website these feeds would not be possible.

Regarding SYR, you'll notice that I excluded the ground and clearance frequencies.  The reception of the aircraft on the ground is intermittent thanks to the location of the scanner (about 15nm and one ridge away from the airport).   I am working with the local flight school to see if they can provide the feed for those frequencies.

Additionally, I was also hoping to include the UHF frequencies carrying the ANG F-16s but unfortunately those frequencies come in poorly.

I'm a KSYR spotter during lunches at the public observation area and now I can listen at home with great clarity!

If you see a white/red/gold V-tailed Bonanza, give a wave.  I am based there and I'll wave back!  :)