airtraffic

Author Topic: KSLC feeds  (Read 3560 times)

Offline rwood56847

KSLC feeds
« on: March 16, 2021, 07:41:10 PM »
The ZSLC feeds seem to be the only ones working. The tower feeds are just garbled static. Not sure if the feed owner is aware or not. All feeds are showing up though.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: KSLC feeds
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 09:06:42 AM »
He is....but unable to effect repairs right now. Would lvoe to have another viable receiver site near SLC if anyone is around there and interested.

Offline bbrasmussen

• Aviation Photos
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 10:01:15 PM »
Hi. Sorry the feeds have had static. I need to move the feeds to a different receiver. The current one for the KSLC tower feeds is a Kinetic Avionics SBS-3 receiver which is outdated and not supported from the UK due to the death to the designer. I have a couple other receivers, but would need a few changes to the architecture of the mountpoints of the Tower feed and probably a few others.

I'd like to make some fixes, but have been unable to receive any replies from Dave or anyone with support to multiple emails. If Dave or someone handling feed support could contact me, I'd love to discuss getting things improved. Thanks.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 10:20:04 PM »
Brandon-

The only email I have is from much earlier today. I responded about 30 minutes ago but I don't think you are getting email. Maybe check your spam folder?

Dave

Offline bbrasmussen

• Aviation Photos
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2021, 03:18:54 PM »
Sent a few more emails. Nothing in my spam folder. Been over a week.

Looks like some feeds have been killed, but ground hasn't been added back and there's no mountpoint for the other tower. How would you like to proceed with SLC? I could pull them all offline, if it's too much trouble.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 09:28:33 AM »
Brandon-

Not sure what is going on - I have sent three emails. There is something wrong with your Gmail account. I checked the email server logs and the messages are getting delivered to Google. I will call you today if you are available - clearly email is not a viable communication option. For the record I have no other issues sending email to Gmail recipients. 

Dave