Air Traffic Monitoring > Listener Forum

KOKC APP, DL 1730 question

(1/1)

AJISAI:
Hi, I was listening DL1730 (unruly passenger) ATC.
I couldn't interpret following phrases.
Can somebody help me to dictate it? 
(The audio file is attached)

Pilot: we do have 17L in our box we can just get vectors to visual to land
ATC : Q. [ get ready as expected ] or [ wherever you expected ] or [    ] ????

Pilot : delta 1730, we're going to the airport now, can we get a heading Q. [and lower? (along?) ]

Pilot: delta 1730, ready for base Q. [so I can ** roller?? ]
Pilot : I'm sorry, delta 1730, I think it's Q.[ ***ning ] for base, Q. [ so I can roller? ]
ATC : delta 1730, turn right heading 080, descent and maintain 3000, traffic that'll turn will be one o'clock, east bound, helicopter, 2300 ?? 2200?

tyketto:

--- Quote from: AJISAI on June 16, 2021, 02:39:01 AM ---Hi, I was listening DL1730 (unruly passenger) ATC.
I couldn't interpret following phrases.
Can somebody help me to dictate it? 
(The audio file is attached)

Pilot: we do have 17L in our box we can just get vectors to visual to land
ATC : Q. [ get ready as expected ] or [ wherever you expected ] or [    ] ????

--- End quote ---

ATC: Delta 1730, Roger, you can expect it.

--- Quote ---2.
Pilot : delta 1730, we're going to the airport now, can we get a heading Q. [and lower? (along?) ]

--- End quote ---

Pilot: Delta 1730, we're direct to the airport, can we get a heading, and lower?

--- Quote ---3.
Pilot: delta 1730, ready for base Q. [so I can ** roller?? ]

--- End quote ---

Pilot: Delta 1730, we're ready for the base leg and lower. (The pilot steps on the call from ATC at the end of this.)

--- Quote ---Pilot : I'm sorry, delta 1730, I think it's Q.[ ***ning ] for base, Q. [ so I can roller? ]

--- End quote ---

Pilot: I'm sorry, Delta 1730, I think I stepped on you, we're ready for a base leg and lower.

--- Quote ---ATC : delta 1730, turn right heading 080, descent and maintain 3000, traffic that'll turn will be one o'clock, east bound, helicopter, 2300 ?? 2200?

--- End quote ---

You're correct here. Altitude for the helicopter traffic was 2200.

BL.

AJISAI:
Dear tyketto,
I was so amazed at your listening skills!
I really appreciate your help.
I've listened repeatly those audios like hudreds of times, but I couldn't understand what the pilot said.
After I read your answers and listen again, finally I can understand those words!
Thank you so much!!!  You opened my ears!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version