Author Topic: KDEN feed changes  (Read 23474 times)

Offline datainmotion

Re: KDEN feed changes
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011, 01:07:51 PM »
My vote would be to remove Clearance Delivery as well. Given the volume of traffic at DEN I would also remove Ground too and just monitor the Tower frequencies only. Thanks for setting up the feed and for considering the feedback from listeners !

CLNC DEL will no longer be scanned.
GND will stay, as I feel it gives a more complete picture of the overall ops at KDEN. Having said that, if I start a 3rd, and God help me, a 4th feed, I may move GND off to one of those in the future...

I appreciate everyone's input - glad I can contribute here!

Offline datainmotion

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2011, 01:10:03 PM »
I was hoping if you would consider putting the center frequencies in maybe 1 or 2 hours earlier for those of us on the East Side.

Thanks
Mike
Boytnon Beach FL

Mike - I brought ZDV online at 9MT (11ET) last night...better?

Offline JetScan1

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2011, 01:57:50 PM »
I brought ZDV online at 9MT (11ET) last night

Just out of curiosity, how are you switching radio confirguration at a given time like this ? Is this done automatically through some sort of software where you can program frequency banks corresponding to a time ?

Offline MIAMIATC

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2011, 02:49:24 PM »
Sounded good last night Mike. Fell asleep to the sounds of ATC . I was wondering if you could program 120.575 in there . I enjoyed the extra time listening this morning.
I too am trying to compile what JETSCAN 1 is doing down here . I consider it somewhat a homework assignment.

Mike
Boynton Beach FL

Offline datainmotion

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2011, 03:11:24 PM »
I brought ZDV online at 9MT (11ET) last night

Just out of curiosity, how are you switching radio confirguration at a given time like this ? Is this done automatically through some sort of software where you can program frequency banks corresponding to a time ?

I use Finger v1.43  :wink:

Offline datainmotion

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2011, 03:30:04 PM »
FYI other High Altitude Sectors that are in range of DEN that are not on your list.

126.325 - S9
120.575 - S16
134.125 - S28, FL270-FL330
124.225 - S67

Looking forward to listening to the feed.

I'll add these now...thanks!

Offline datainmotion

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2011, 03:40:55 PM »
I was wondering if you could program 120.575 in there .

Done - along with the other three JetScan suggested (that I missed until I printed out the current sectionals. Doh!)

Offline MIAMIATC

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2011, 11:20:15 AM »
Would it be too much if I ask that Wednesday and Thursday you could leave the Center feeds on so I can do some research for my project ? These are the only 2 days I have free to stay home and listen in .

Offline datainmotion

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2011, 11:46:48 AM »
Again I would only need to listen to each configuration for a day, just to confirm frequency and sector configurations. If your reception range is good I'd be happy to donate funds for a third radio dedicated to enroute ARTCC. PM if you are interested.

DJ

PM sent

Offline datainmotion

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2011, 11:47:29 AM »
Would it be too much if I ask that Wednesday and Thursday you could leave the Center feeds on so I can do some research for my project ? These are the only 2 days I have free to stay home and listen in .

PM sent