Author Topic: Kansas City Center  (Read 7658 times)

Offline Breton

Kansas City Center
« on: May 19, 2006, 01:32:56 PM »
I think it is great having a Kansas City Center Freq.  Thanks! I was just wondering how far from Lambert Airport is the location of the feeder

Offline hawk4174

Re: Kansas City Center
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 07:19:15 AM »
I was just thinking the samething?

I mean if the feeders not too far from Lambert Field an be able to pick up the tower it be nice if he/she could add the airports frequencies. :-D

Offline Breton

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 07:26:54 PM »
Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking.  I would love a feed from STL.  That is where our family always flys out of.  That would be great.

Offline FlyCMI

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 11:35:34 AM »
This is great, this is another feed bordering mine.  Whenever I get my ZKC feed set up you'll be able to track aircraft from IND CTR, then to my feed ZKC, then to the ZKC STL area feed.

Offline IndyTower

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 12:06:38 PM »
And before ZID (if I can figure out a way to get it and IND up at the same time) you could probably hear some on ZOB...though there may be a bit of a break between the two.

However, I'm not sure reception is clear enough on the terminal side to make a feed of it.  All I've heard is approach and departure, and it's very faint.  Therefore, tower would probably be pretty difficult to hear.  Plus someone would probably need to donate equipment for this if it were clear enough, as most people only have the equipment to run one feed.

Offline jamall02864

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 05:56:17 PM »
since we are talking a bout kansas city   any one know the statis of  kmci   did the feeder move  ususaly wat happens but it never hurts to ask

thanks      i know we all get tired of these   what happend to  feed questions i know i do lol   kinda going agianst my self on this one but   so i sorry guys

thanks agian