Air Traffic Monitoring > Listener Forum

frequency to listen in my area?

(1/2) > >>

marcelcote:
Hi!
I'm a little bit confuse with all frequency available lol!  I leave in Northern West of New-Brunswick Canada and I lot of airliners are crossing over my city (Saint-Quentin) and I would like to listen to them! But with frequency I should go on?

thanks in advance

JetScan1:

--- Quote --- lot of airliners are crossing over my city (Saint-Quentin) and I would like to listen to them! But with frequency I should go on?
--- End quote ---

For traffic at 29000 feet (FL290) and above 126.325 Moncton Center. They also might use 133.350 depending on traffic volume. Just to the southwest is 128.050 Boston Center and to the southeast 132.700 Moncton Center. For traffic at 28000 feet (FL280) and below 134.250 or 123.700 Moncton Center.

marcelcote:
ok thanks it’s working.  Do you have the frequency of those landing in Quebec?

blacktop:
There are feeds from Quebec City (CYQB) here on the site.    Direct link: https://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=CYQB  You can pick the Approach/Departure frequencies off of there if you are listening to them on your own radio/scanner.  If you want to hear the transmissions from the ground, then I suggest listening to the feeds as it looks like you are some distance from the airport.

marcelcote:
What I try to find is the high altitude frequencies of the route used by transporters that go to Quebec

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version