Air Traffic Monitoring > Listener Forum

Frequency Request - ZAU

(1/3) > >>

avgeek123:
Hi folks,

First and foremost, I appreciate this community and appreciate the lengths everyone has gone to in order to provide this amazing tool for our use.

I had a request that I was hoping to fulfill. I am currently a controller at ZAU and am looking for a live feed of one of my sectors, VHF 134.02. I plan on using this as a training tool for our trainees so they can listen to traffic and watch airplanes in real time on FlightAware (we have training suspended due to COVID so we have some guys sitting idle). With this, our trainees would be able to "monitor" real traffic with audio to help further their training, ultimately creating a safer environment. If anyone can assist, myself and our trainees would greatly appreciate this.

Thank you so much!
- TH

dave:
Hi TH-

Is 134.02 still Sector 45 Roberts High Sector? RCAG still Roberts, IL? Or has that moved somewhere else? Also, where is the BUEC site?

We can try to see if our Lafayette or Champaign receiver sites can hear the ground transmitter.

Dave

avgeek123:
Hey Dave,

Yes it is still the Roberts 45 High sector. The BUEC is in Sibley, IL (QIB).

It would be awesome if they could pick it up! I’m looking at maybe getting my own setup down the road and contributing to this community soon.

TH

JetScan1:
avgeek123,

Is ZAU41, 128.400, used much ? Checking my notes 41 sits over 45 and covers FL350 and above when required. The controller on 134.025 used to simulcast on 128.400 when 41 was combined into 45. Is this still the case ? Where is the RCAG for 128.400 located ? Might be within range of another LiveATC site and useful if they do still simulcast on it ?

avgeek123:

--- Quote from: JetScan1 on January 01, 2022, 09:28:04 AM ---avgeek123,

Is ZAU41, 128.400, used much ? Checking my notes 41 sits over 45 and covers FL350 and above when required. The controller on 134.025 used to simulcast on 128.400 when 41 was combined into 45. Is this still the case ? Where is the RCAG for 128.400 located ? Might be within range of another LiveATC site and useful if they do still simulcast on it ?

--- End quote ---

Hello! Happy new year. ZAU41 is no longer used; ZAU45 covers FL240-FL999. I am not sure where the RCAG for 128.400 is, unfortunately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version