Author Topic: CYSC Feed  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Scrapper

CYSC Feed
« on: March 28, 2007, 11:30:48 PM »
This post is for the CYSC feed provider. Just caught a small error on the liveatc.net site listing the feeds today... you have 132.55 listed as Montreal Centre Granby Sector FL 290 and below. I think that the 132.55 freq is for FL 290 and above (I'm not entirely certain, but today they had 132.35 as FL 290 and below and 132.55 as FL 290 and above).

Great feed by the way, this is a great Sector to listen to for sequencing into both Montreal and Quebec City's Terminal Control Zones.

Wish I had discovered this feed sooner! haha... Great for us guys who like to listen to the challenge of controlling in TWO languages...

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: CYSC Feed
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 09:36:20 AM »
This post is for the CYSC feed provider. Just caught a small error on the liveatc.net site listing the feeds today... you have 132.55 listed as Montreal Centre Granby Sector FL 290 and below. I think that the 132.55 freq is for FL 290 and above (I'm not entirely certain, but today they had 132.35 as FL 290 and below and 132.55 as FL 290 and above).

Great feed by the way, this is a great Sector to listen to for sequencing into both Montreal and Quebec City's Terminal Control Zones.

Wish I had discovered this feed sooner! haha... Great for us guys who like to listen to the challenge of controlling in TWO languages...

Seems that this either changes around or someone else is wrong.  :-)   We keep changing the description back and forth - anyone authoritative know the right answer?

Thanks,
Dave