airtraffic

Author Topic: can anyone else seed CYTZ  (Read 12173 times)

Offline luke1

can anyone else seed CYTZ
« on: September 21, 2005, 04:16:10 PM »
hi can anyone else seed teh CYTZ toronto city centre atc? that would be great as the one on the site has been down for a while.

thanks alot

luke

Offline Jonathan_tcu

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 06:08:20 PM »
I've been getting intermittently, via my Real Audio player.  I'll sometimes loose audio but the feed keeps counting, until I get an error message regarding the network.

Offline luke1

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 08:06:31 PM »
where do u get the feed, can u actually hear whats going on at city centre when i try to listen the link is broken???? send me ur link

Offline Jonathan_tcu

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 08:15:55 PM »
For the City Center feed, I just copy and past the 2 possible live feed linkes from the city Center link on the live feed page into my Real Audio program.  I open up the link from the File option OPen file or URL, automatically saved and the link opens right up.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 08:30:36 PM »
Quote from: Jonathan_tcu
For the City Center feed, I just copy and past the 2 possible live feed linkes from the city Center link on the live feed page into my Real Audio program.  I open up the link from the File option OPen file or URL, automatically saved and the link opens right up.

Huh?  The feed's not up.

Offline luke1

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 10:30:12 PM »
yeah its not up i cant get it to work with the link thats provided. maybe he has a secret link =p tell usss. hehe

Offline Jonathan_tcu

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 06:38:59 AM »
I just checked my Real Audio player files and noticed I have 4 different linkes copied from the Live ATC page.  There are two doubled links, one for city ctr and the other for Tor Twr.  I played around with both and thought they were both the same.  However, if the city ctr feed is no up, then perhaps I was listening to the Pearson tower.  Sorry for the confusion.

Offline Jonathan_tcu

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 09:40:10 PM »
I am not noticing a temporary or occasional problem.  When I tune to both Tower and City Center, I lose the audio after a short period of time, but the counter keeps going.  I opened up the tower feed in iTunes and center feed in Real Audio and noticed both dropped at the same time.  Is this normal?

Offline Lexxx

• http://www.ykf.ca
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2005, 09:47:41 AM »
Quote from: Jonathan_tcu
I am not noticing a temporary or occasional problem.  When I tune to both Tower and City Center, .......

City Center is another airport. Code YTZ. Toronto Tower and Toronto Center are a different feed.

You guys may be talking about different feeds.

Offline Jonathan_tcu

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2005, 06:49:48 PM »
I'm tuned to Toronto CZYZ which is labelled as Toronto Centre.  Sometimes the feed drops and re-loads and other times it just goes silent and the counter continues.  My iTunes will not maintain anything, but that's a different story altogether. Not  a biggy.  As long as I can re open the connection, then I'm happy.

Offline Tom56

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2005, 07:21:38 PM »
I'm looking into why it's randomly dropping the connection and reconnecting.
The longest I've had it run is a little over 2 hours before a reconnect. I'm guessing it's a cable thing.  :(

Offline Jonathan_tcu

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2005, 07:23:49 PM »
Now, it's dropping after 5 minutes and the connection is being refused by the server.  I just wondered if it was me or if anyone else is experiencing funny problems? If worse comes to worse, I'll switch channels and listen to ATC around the world  :P

Offline luke1

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2005, 01:49:50 PM »
hi guys would u plz post the link that you are using for czyz? id love to listen to toronto city centre as well =)
thanks