Author Topic: Boston Center Feed?  (Read 7813 times)

Offline Blue Yonder

Boston Center Feed?
« on: June 25, 2005, 06:18:47 PM »
Does anyone know what's going on with the Boston ARTCC feed? As of now, June 25th at 18:00 EDT, it seems to be locked on one frequency.

Offline MIAMIATC

Boston Center Feed?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 08:13:40 PM »
where from in NJ are you from Yonder ?  North Bergen over here.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Boston Center Feed?
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 10:31:40 PM »
The interference is back and it's stuck on that frequency.  I'll be back on site some time Sunday and will fix it then.  Unfortunately, can't control that remotely.

Dave

Offline Blue Yonder

Boston Center Feed?
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 06:27:13 PM »
Quote from: dave
The interference is back and it's stuck on that frequency.  I'll be back on site some time Sunday and will fix it then.  Unfortunately, can't control that remotely.

Dave

Dave, I appreciate the time and effort you have put into making this hobby more enjoyable for everyone.

Quote from: NYARTCCFAN
where from in NJ are you from Yonder ?  North Bergen over here.

I'm in Morris County.

Offline MIAMIATC

Boston Center Feed?
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 08:12:16 PM »
yes he does doesn,t he ? how close to MMU ? I'm just 7 miles ESE of TEB

Offline Blue Yonder

Boston Center Feed?
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2005, 11:28:38 PM »
I'm over in Chatham and can pick up both ground and air ATC from MMU.

Do you usually spot at either TEB or MMU?

Offline MIAMIATC

Boston Center Feed?
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 08:47:20 AM »
i do spot occaisonally at TEB but my main interest is Airliners did a lot more spotting years back at EWR alongside RWY 29(rare occaison but when the land on 29 due to strong Nortwesterlies it's worth every bit of time. Other than that I would park myself on the side of 22L the parking lot off the turnpike where all the maintainence equip are. That was heaven.As you well ee from my profile my mainstay is listening to TRACON AND ARTCC. My apt is located where im under the LENDY APP TO JFK when they hand off to JFK APP(127.4) and I also am under LGA river path when they do the river visual to 13,and get the NE AND NW FLIGHTS going down the hudson landing 4 and the S and SW ARR'S landing 22 im right under where LGA DEP HANDS OFF TO 120.85 AND 124.75.High level to my left is all the oversea flights from the CLT,ATL,DC AREA AND EWR DEP'S to the West of me is 127.175 wher toms of contrails can be seen going down J75,J80,J6 AND J77 To the south from all the NE airports.got all the NACO charts and frequencies ofall the centers surrounding NY CENTER with the help of somre on the forum may I add you know who you guy's are