Author Topic: DX TUNERS  (Read 6691 times)

Offline m50

DX TUNERS
« on: April 21, 2007, 07:08:16 AM »
Those of us who also used DX Tuners to listen to HF and VHF airband worldwide will be sorry to hear that this great  site closed down yesterday april 20th.

Offline tyton01

Re: DX TUNERS
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 08:39:03 AM »
I noticed the message on dxtuners website about the closure of the site altogether. I was used it quite often and am very saddened to see such a great site come off. For me dxtuners was one the  highlight of the internet as it was great for being able to tune into different radio stations around the world . I would also like to mention what great effort the owner must have put into the dxtuners network and look back on what he gave us in terms of enjoyment, it was quite something. I wish him all the best whatever he does. I can only hope one day the radio might come back.

Offline JetScan1

Re: DX TUNERS
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 10:18:08 AM »
That's a real shame, it was a great site, some real good radio locations. Hopefully maybe there will be someone else out there that can get something like that going again ? There were a lot of good volunteers who dedicated radios, a real shame to see all that work go to waste. Although I can certainly understand the owners position. DJ