airtraffic

Author Topic: EHAM no more works?  (Read 5097 times)

Offline ras78

EHAM no more works?
« on: February 13, 2008, 04:30:41 AM »
good day guys, since 5-6 days, EHAM feed does not work properly. Basically you cannot listen atcs but some strange noise, such a mike opened in a room. what's up?

Offline soffs

Re: EHAM no more works?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 10:39:44 AM »
That's a question I was asking in another thread (it's currently in page two of this particular subforum). Received no reply in explaining what it is all about. But yeah, it definitely sounds like it's an open microphone in someone computer room.

Offline dutchmil

• http://www.dutchmil.nl/CE2007
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 11:18:06 AM »
Hi, good afternoon,

Amsterdam / EHAM feed is online again, set to approach and departure only.

René.
Live ATC feed from the Netherlands
http://audio.liveatc.net:8012/eham.m3u

Offline jefko

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 04:28:28 PM »
well...not entirely

apparently there is a phone in the room were you keep your equipment. Your partner - or whoever that was - made a long phonecall in the room, which was not the "clearance" I would have expected. Not the kind of detail to spread out here, but maybe you need to change the set-up a litle bit.

Offline MathFox

• The Flying Fox
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 06:07:29 AM »
Some of you must mistake the eham2 stream for dutchmil's eham stream. The first eham stream seems operable... at least it delivers some ATC and pilot voices to my speakers.

Offline soffs

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 07:19:04 AM »
Yeah, the problem is with the EHAM#2 feed. Dutchmil's feed, the EHAM feed works fine. They are two different feeds, set up by two different people, clearly at two different locations close to Schiphol.