Author Topic: toronto city centre  (Read 6478 times)

Offline luke1

toronto city centre
« on: September 19, 2005, 12:57:33 AM »
anyone know when toronto city centre will be up i just bought a condo right by the waterfront and have perfect view of the airport. (its probably about 350 meters. ) =) might set up a visual system with my camera if anyone is interested. i want to hear the ATC for city centre thought that be awsome. if anyone has any idea when it will be online again or where i can find it that be whiked.

Offline m50

toronto city centre
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 07:30:14 AM »
Although I live in Ireland,we have bought a family apartment also on the harbourfront in Toronto.The apt. tower is being completed at the moment
its on Harbour and Yonge.... is this close to the city airport you refer to?......M50

Offline luke1

re
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 11:58:21 AM »
yes that is also very close to the airport. you might be able to see it if u have southern view. the airport is about half a mile for your location, the only problem would be that you might be in obstructive views from other apartments as alot are being build.  hope that helps. you can also try google maps to see how close you are from the airport.

Offline m50

toronto city centre
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 03:55:20 PM »
thanks for the info...building finished next March  we hope to move in then..and live there from time to time as I still have my house in Dublin from which i do the present EIDW stream

Offline luke1

great =)
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 04:59:07 PM »
yeah thats great im sure ull be able to get the freq very easily. as your only about 500 meters from the airport itself. its great when the air show is on as u can see right from ur balcony =) it was 2 weeks ago. f16 flying over the building im on top floor so it was amazing =)