Author Topic: Airnav systems good??  (Read 6650 times)

flyMKEmilwaukee414

Airnav systems good??
« on: March 26, 2006, 06:18:59 PM »
Hi everyone i'm thinking of buying Flight tracker 6 from www.airnavsystems.com. Does anyone have that if you do. How do you like it? I'm not going to buy it if i dont like it

Thanks

Fly KMKE! [/b]

Offline nfredrich

Airnav systems good??
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 08:00:30 PM »
IMO save your money... www.flightaware.com  its free and the aircraft is displayed with the same delay.

flyMKEmilwaukee414

Airnav systems good??
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 08:07:09 PM »
So you have AirNav and you hate it? What's wrong with it

Offline nfredrich

Airnav systems good??
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 09:21:42 PM »
I had it briefly, in my opinion it was a waste of money. there is the same 10-15min delay with aircraft positioning as there is with flightaware

Offline Pygmie

Airnav systems good??
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 12:37:17 AM »
I have it and I love it.  Been using it for almost a year now, and will continue to use it in the future.

Works great, and sure it's delayed by a few minutes, but I've found it to be only a delay of < 5 mins most of the time.

Never used flight aware, but I just did a bit of looking and from what I can tell it's only an online application.  One of the things I love most about Air Nav is that I can move around the map, zoom in and out, etc. relatively quickly so I can keep up with what I'm hearing on the radio feeds I listen too. (Plus flight aware doesn't seem to work too well with Canadian Traffic, which is a big problem for me!)

flyMKEmilwaukee414

Airnav systems good??
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 05:16:30 PM »
well it looks to me that the price went down to 14.95 per month. I know about very flight tracker with some kind of delay.( for the faa) I can see very US airport. So im going to try it .  Its a 30-day free trail.

Thanks for your replays please give more comments if you have AirNav flight tracker 6.

hAVE A Great day

FLY KMKE!!!

Offline KSYR-pjr

Airnav systems good??
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 06:00:54 PM »
Quote from: flyMKEmilwaukee414
well it looks to me that the price went down to 14.95 per month. I know about very flight tracker with some kind of delay.( for the faa) I can see very US airport. So im going to try it .  Its a 30-day free trail.

I'll look forward to reading your impressions of the software in 30 days.  :)

flyMKEmilwaukee414

Airnav systems good??
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 08:25:28 PM »
I would like to thank all the members that replyed for my message and for your opitions. I am wordering if anyone has a picture of AirNav Live Tracker 6. Thank you And put a  :D  on