airtraffic

Author Topic: air force 2 at SYR  (Read 8483 times)

Offline darry2385

air force 2 at SYR
« on: May 02, 2009, 01:02:06 PM »
VP Biden is giving a speech at the Syracuse Univ. commencement on May 10th.  Assuming he's flying in to SYR on the same day.  Just a heads up to those who might be interested.

Offline Аэрофлот Jr.

• Facebook
Re: air force 2 at SYR
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »
VP Biden is giving a speech at the Syracuse Univ. commencement on May 10th.  Assuming he's flying in to SYR on the same day.  Just a heads up to those who might be interested.

I'll catch it, do you possibly know what time [mornin, afternoon or evening]?

Offline cessna157

• facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »
I'm surprised that moron is flying in an airplane, after what he said about plane travel last week.  What a clown. 

Offline darry2385

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 09:27:00 AM »

thanks, I'm going to be at commencement, so I won't be able to listen.  I'm sure they won't release what time he'll be arriving and what not, but the procession begins at 9:30 and the ceremony at 10 am. 

Offline Аэрофлот Jr.

• Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 03:59:45 PM »
I'm surprised that moron is flying in an airplane, after what he said about plane travel last week.  What a clown. 

HAHAHA  well said !

Offline Аэрофлот Jr.

• Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 04:00:14 PM »

thanks, I'm going to be at commencement, so I won't be able to listen.  I'm sure they won't release what time he'll be arriving and what not, but the procession begins at 9:30 and the ceremony at 10 am. 

oke, i'll watch out in the morning.

Offline SooLineRob

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 06:40:25 AM »

HAHAHA  well said !

I missed it. What was said?

Offline cessna157

• facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »
Our backup-fearless leader was asked to comment on whether he'd be comfortable with his family flying to Mexico, with the recent outbreak of the piggy flu.  His response went something like him saying he'd never recommend traveling in a confined space like an airplane or subway.  Almost immediately, you could hear palms hit foreheads.

http://www.petergreenberg.com/2009/05/01/travel-industry-reacts-angrily-to-joe-biden%E2%80%99s-comments/

It's kinda like a couple months ago when he was at a fund raiser and told Chuck Graham to stand up and be recognized....although he is confined to a wheelchair.

Or the country's worst problem facing the middle class:  "A 3-letter word: J-O-B-S, jobs!"

Ugh, what can you say?  Well, let's get back to aviation.

Offline SooLineRob

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »
Thanks Cessna157!

A wise man once said ... "DOH!!!!!!!!!"

Offline joeyb747

• Nothing Like A 747!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 07:24:34 PM »

Or the country's worst problem facing the middle class:  "A 3-letter word: J-O-B-S, jobs!"

Ugh, what can you say?  Well, let's get back to aviation.

Reminds me of Dan Quayle!  You know, the one who couldn't spell "POTATO"!! He insisted it was spelled "POTATOE". He was corrected by a 12 year old boy! Classic!  :-D

Offline cessna157

• facebook
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 11:17:05 AM »
I'm sensing a VP theme here:

Dan Quayle - Potatoe
Al Gore - inventor of the internet
Dick Chaney - shoots people in the face
Joe Biden - suffers from Foot in Mouth disease