airtraffic

Author Topic: A Great Cause  (Read 5446 times)

Offline redwood

A Great Cause
« on: July 15, 2008, 03:20:22 PM »
I posted last week asking for help and now I am truly begging.  I am biking 100 miles in September in honor of my 7 year old neighbor who is battling Leukemia.  The fundraising is substantial ($2400) and if I am not able to reach my goal I will not be able to participate.  I am extremely committed and do not want to throw in the towel.  If every person that viewed my last post gave just $5 dollars, that would be more than $700 and much closer to my goal.  I am truly begging you to keep me in this and take advantage of this great opportunity to help out other people suffering with Leukemia or Lymphoma.  Please take the time and help me achieve my goals.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ri/tristate08/bdubois

Thank You

Brian
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 08:44:54 AM by dave »

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: A Great Cause
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 03:54:25 PM »
I'd like to encourage all LiveATC members to donate what you can to this cause.  I have made a donation on behalf of LiveATC.net so please step up to the plate and help Brian out.  Every single dollar counts.

Thanks,
Dave

Offline redwood

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 07:47:24 PM »
Thanks for the support Dave.  Stephen is a great little kid and I still need all the help I can get.  Thanks again

Brian

Offline ocurry

• Orv's Personal Website
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 07:28:14 AM »
Team In Training is a great cause! Especially when a child is involved. For anyone on here who hasn't made a donation, Brian only needs a couple hundred more dollars. Let's push him over the top!