airtraffic

Author Topic: KBDL/KHFD Feeds  (Read 6433 times)

Offline JHiker

KBDL/KHFD Feeds
« on: May 28, 2007, 12:58:27 PM »
Any word on when the feeds for KBDL and KHFD might be back up? I'm both a student pilot and like to listen to the flight schools' other planes up when I'm not as well as under both approach and arrival routes for Rwy 6/Rwy 24 at BDL and like to listen in as they pass overhead.

Thanks for all your work on this in the past..

JHiker

Offline KingAir350

Re: KBDL/KHFD Feeds
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 12:56:57 PM »
Like many others, KBDL is my favorite airport, having spent 100's of hours over eight years (while I lived we lived in Enfield 10 years ago) with my young son observing flight ops. Now living in Orlando, when it was up, I listened almost daily.

There are two FBO's at KBDL, TAC Air and Signature Flight Support. I've written to both of them, asking if they would consider hosting a listening post, but have had no response.

Perhaps someone in the area could also check with some of the other businesses in and around the airport (and there are many) such as Canadair. Also, another possibility might be the New England Air Museum (http://www.neam.org/).

I'd do it myself in a heartbeat, but I'm a tad too far for that.

Offline Jason

• CFI/CFII
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 03:28:51 PM »
The NEAM has already set up a Bradley feed for us, they're just waiting on a computer issue to fix before it goes live.

Jason

Offline KingAir350

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 07:39:31 PM »
Just want to say a big THANK YOU to whoever is now hosting KBDL. I really missed listening to Bradly, and its nice to have it back.