airtraffic

Author Topic: ZOB Algonac Aria Moving.  (Read 7918 times)

Offline blizzard242

ZOB Algonac Aria Moving.
« on: June 08, 2006, 01:16:00 AM »
I am moving at the end of the month and the ZOB feed will be down the last week of this month and posibly the first week of next month. I am finishing up fixing up my new place over the next few weeks. My new place will have a much better antenna setup, it allready has a radio tower that I can use (40' tower). Just looking for tips about how to make the move easer and any good antennas that may work well on the tower.

Offline Darrell

Re: ZOB Algonac Aria Moving.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 09:27:10 AM »
I am moving at the end of the month and the ZOB feed will be down the last week of this month and posibly the first week of next month. I am finishing up fixing up my new place over the next few weeks. My new place will have a much better antenna setup, it allready has a radio tower that I can use (40' tower). Just looking for tips about how to make the move easer and any good antennas that may work well on the tower.

My guess would be a J-pole antenna. I just bought one and I am going to put it up tommorow.
Jason swears by them and I talked to a Ham operator the other day and he also advised the J-pole will do a great Job.