airtraffic

Author Topic: YPPH LiveATC  (Read 7675 times)

Offline numloxx

YPPH LiveATC
« on: March 26, 2018, 09:41:53 PM »
YPPH LiveATC will be down on Saturday morning 31st March from 0730 local time (2330/30MAR UTC) until approximately 1530 (0730 UTC) for power upgrades to the hosting location. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Offline FL85300

Re: YPPH LiveATC
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 06:57:57 AM »
Thanks for a great feed numloxx! I was listening to it on the LiveAtc archives for the historic QFA9 flight (PER-LHR).
I noticed something peculiar though, so I thought I might give you a heads up.
While listening to QFA9 at first everything seemed normal. When the time came for QF9 to switch to departure
things started to become strange. I heard QFA9 talking to departure on the tower freq?!
Even though it's supposed to be an isolated feed.
I then switched to the departure freq only to hear YPPH tower on it saying the exact same thing.
Also I didn't hear any departure controller, only QFA9 fading in and out. So my experience with QFA9
ended quite early on their 17 hour flight you might say.

Not sure if it's anything you can do about it but I thought I would give you a heads up anyway.

Offline numloxx

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 07:42:30 AM »
I believe the 2 USB dongles got swapped around, so the Tower/Departures and Approach/Ground are around the wrong way.
I'm in the process of building a new server with 4 x Raspberry PIs with 4 dongles, this will eliminate the issues and provide better quality streaming audio hopefully.

Offline numloxx

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 01:11:44 AM »
Suggest information with knowledge

Ok, sorry if I didn't provide any further information to you.
The new LiveATC Server stack is not up and running, each of the 4 raspberry pi's have their own SDR and separate feed, so no more confusion.
Hope this helps with your information knowledge request?