Author Topic: KTVC #1 Down for a while.  (Read 7163 times)

Offline maiznblu_757

• Jetwash Images
KTVC #1 Down for a while.
« on: August 26, 2006, 10:47:35 PM »
Had a computer crash.  :-(  A new computer is being pondered.  For now, there is KTVC#2.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  Hopefully it wont be to long. 

Offline MIAMIATC

Re: KTVC #1 Down for a while.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 12:31:58 PM »
what is the diff between tvc 1 and 2 they have the same comm freq's listed or am I missing something

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 07:53:36 AM »
I think they cover the same frequencies - KTVC #1 has been a super reliable feed over the last couple of years or more.  In some cases we just have two feeders in the same locale...for redundancy.  Never hurts.

Offline maiznblu_757

• Jetwash Images
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 05:02:54 PM »
I think they cover the same frequencies - KTVC #1 has been a super reliable feed over the last couple of years or more.  In some cases we just have two feeders in the same locale...for redundancy.  Never hurts.

Exactly, never hurts and its great in case of an outage, like we have now. 

Dave,
I have a question regarding TVC feed #2.
Is the volume turned down on the scanner?  I can connect but cannot hear anything.   I was listening to other feeds earlier and they work fine so I know its not me.

Is there anyway you can contact the owner of #2 and ask him to check on it?  Im going through TVC withdrawals already.    :-(  Thanks.   :-D

TVC #1 will be up again in the not to distant future. Thanks for everyone's patience while we work through this.

Chad