airtraffic

Author Topic: KSUU Down Until Further Notice  (Read 10013 times)

Offline Fryy/Avocadoflight

• CalAggieFlyers
KSUU Down Until Further Notice
« on: August 29, 2010, 12:23:06 AM »
I just moved the computer from my parents house hosting the feed. I have an old computer that I'm hoping will be the replacement. I have to set everything up and hopefully it'll be running by Monday.

• CalAggieFlyers
Re: KSUU Down Until Further Notice
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 04:59:26 PM »
For the life of me I couldn't get my "back up" computer to stay connected to the internet. So I brought back the original to run the feed for now. So the feed should be back up and running. If anyone has any cheap pc's or laptops they don't need and might want to sell for cheap,  please let me know  :|

Offline gm10

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 02:51:00 AM »
Hi Fryy, i've noticed your feed has been down for about two weeks? Was just after an update on whether your still in the process of moving the feed setup or if there are bigger issues at hand? Has left a big whole in my LiveATC listening experience.
Cheers

• CalAggieFlyers
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 04:13:37 PM »
The setup for the feed is at my parents house. I had to bring the computer I was using home with me. I'll be setting it up today hopefully. Thanks for listening, there wouldn't be a point in having it running full time if no one listened. So much appreciated.

Offline runes911

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 08:19:44 PM »
Ya I wanted to hear myself on the freqs but its been out. :(  Also, I wanted to ask, how come I can hear tower sometimes but other times I can only hear rapcon? I know it says you are feeding all of them does the approach freqs take priority over tower's?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 08:23:28 PM by runes911 »

• CalAggieFlyers
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 10:25:27 PM »
First off, I got all the computer parts, scanner, cable, etc. hooked up but my dad changed the internet and no matter what I did I couldnt get the internet to connect with the information that was provided. So i'll have to try again soon. I do miss having the feed.

Theres no priority on the frequencies, so when theyre busy it can get chaotic trying to listen. Most of the time its just south approach, north approach, tower and command post. If you're not hearing tower most likely it's because no one was talking on the tower frequency. What airport do you fly out of? Everytime I fly and talk to Travis my feed happens to be down.

Offline runes911

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 10:29:31 PM »
I'm not a flier. I'm a controller at Travis Tower.  :-D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 10:35:24 PM by runes911 »

• CalAggieFlyers
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 02:50:13 AM »
runes911 i sent you some questions via personal message.