Author Topic: KLAX Feed will be down till further notice  (Read 24557 times)

Offline bluecrewfan08

KLAX Feed will be down till further notice
« on: March 18, 2009, 09:06:58 AM »
Between my house remodel and constantly having to move the set up, to some intermittent hardware crashes, it will be off the air till I have more time to devote to it. I will try and get it back as soon as possible,

Rob

Offline Chananya Freedman

Re: KLAX Feed will be down till further notice
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 01:13:34 PM »
please keep us posted rob.

Offline cateyes_777

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 07:15:16 PM »
I'm always watching LAX from the web-cams at Fox 11 LA (mostly RWY 24) and Countryman & McDaniel (RWY 25) along with the ATC. Too bad NY isn't set-up as such!!!!

Many thanks, and Good Luck with the re-model, and will keep checking in from time to time.

Offline tyketto

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »
I'm always watching LAX from the web-cams at Fox 11 LA (mostly RWY 24) and Countryman & McDaniel (RWY 25) along with the ATC. Too bad NY isn't set-up as such!!!!

Many thanks, and Good Luck with the re-model, and will keep checking in from time to time.

If I remember right, a LONG time ago, Dave used to have something similar set up for Boston. There was a webcam that was user controlled along with a real audio feed for BOS Tower. This would have been around 2000.

PHL I believe still has their webcam set up on their airport's website. Worth a look.. www.phl.org if I remember right..

BL.

Offline jsapyta

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 10:53:46 PM »

If I remember right, a LONG time ago, Dave used to have something similar set up for Boston. There was a webcam that was user controlled along with a real audio feed for BOS Tower. This would have been around 2000.

PHL I believe still has their webcam set up on their airport's website. Worth a look.. www.phl.org if I remember right..

BL.

Tyketto.

I went to http://www.phl.org/live_video.html and all its there is audio from PHL no video from it says.

Offline cateyes_777

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 09:46:39 PM »

BL.

Tyketto.

I went to http://www.phl.org/live_video.html and all its there is audio from PHL no video from it says.

Thank you all for your help. I am aware of the site, so you would think they would correct it from "movie" to audio!

Offline dsflyerds

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »
The website said the feed is up but noting is being broadcasted. Is the feed still down?

Offline ARMEDnPISSED

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 05:01:23 PM »
Hrmmm... am I missing something here? There's currently 18 people listening to LAX but I hear nothing. Or all we all just so eager to listen to it when Rob gets the feed back up?

Offline axel

Pacific Oceanic HF receiver
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 03:59:47 PM »
Hi,
Does anybody know what’s happened with Pacific Oceanic HF receiver latest days? It should be up but nothing is heard (i.e. its not only a question of intermittent transmission, there is actually no connection on) :?
Axel

:?

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 07:58:18 AM »
It is being worked on (Pacific HF).

Offline bjen9337

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 01:33:32 PM »
does anyone have any idea when the KLAX feed will be back on? It's one of the best on here in my opinion.

Offline Chananya Freedman

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 03:28:00 PM »
the feed should be back up soon the construction that the feeder was doing is done,  glad to be of some assistance!
I also agree that this is one of the best feeds out their!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 07:15:10 PM by Chananya Freedman »

Offline ARMEDnPISSED

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2009, 02:15:16 AM »
Indeed LAX Tower is the best feed on this site. Hope to see it back on soon; been waiting a long time.

Offline bluecrewfan08

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 09:28:35 PM »
Dave,
  I am setting things up again, after this LONG remodel.But  this time I'm using a different computer. I'm having trouble geting the feed to transmit. If you get a chance drop me a PM or email. I will get this baby back up as soon as possible.

Rob

KLAX Feeder

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 09:55:19 PM »
LAX Tower is now back online - thanks Rob!

Offline ARMEDnPISSED

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 10:12:08 PM »
Is it... .is it... is that LAX Tower I see? God, I missed this so much. Thanks a lot, Rob!

Offline RiotAct

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 02:14:28 AM »

sweet!!!  Been listening to KSEA to tide me over for a while, haha.

Offline cateyes_777

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 02:19:51 PM »

REALLY???? YAY..... can't wait to check it out as soon as I'm done here!!!

Thank you, thank you Rob.... and hope all the remodeling went well and as planned.... YAY :)

I also agree.... LAX & JFK broadcast the best reception!!!

Offline SANSteve

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 01:42:02 PM »
Thanks to you Mr. Rob...You da Man!  Hope your remodel was great and we appriciate you getting LAX towers up and removing ground!  You'd seldom hear the tower with Ground chatting away constantly...Steve 4 S of SEE