Author Topic: KEDW FEED  (Read 15067 times)

Offline Alan S.

• Flying/Instructing as much as possible!!!
    • A&N Org Central
KEDW FEED
« on: June 18, 2007, 10:21:16 PM »
I apologize to those that listened to my feed regularly, but due to a sudden divorce :evil: I had to pick up sticks and move shutting down KEDW.  I hope to have a March ARB (KRIV) feed up soon since I live under the flight path.  It's either the woman or the plane, now I need to find a new place to build my plane. :roll:

Sorry again all,

Alan-
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 06:39:42 PM by Alan S. »

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: End of KEDW
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 05:14:23 AM »
Sorry to hear that Alan - not a fun time, I'm sure.  Stay in touch.

Offline KSYR-pjr

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 08:10:44 PM »
but due to a sudden divorce :evil: I had to pick up sticks and move shutting down KEDW.

Wow, sorry to read that.  Hope all turns out well for you.

Offline mjtibbz

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »
sorry to hear that m8.

hope you get things sorted out  :|

Offline Alan S.

• A&N Org Central
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 08:48:26 PM »
Thanks all for the condolences, I am doing just fine.  And dave I will email you this week to find out about setting up a feed for March ARB and possibly SoCal Appr since I am below the hill with the antenna.

Alan-

Offline Jen92506

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 02:02:40 PM »
Hi Alan,

I found your post while searching for KRIV TRACON feeds. My family is under the flight path and we're trying to figure out if it will get any better for us. I'm wondering why DHL jets sometimes fly straight to their destination instead of following the SKYES9 departure route for KRIV. A few months ago the airport director told me the pilots were requesting to fly direct to destination, now he says the pilots are told by TRACON to fly direct. It would be great to hear what goes on up there.

Best wishes for you,

Jennifer

Offline LAPTOP GAMER

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 11:48:35 AM »
We are so glad you moved near another airport.

Offline tyketto

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 02:41:19 AM »
Hey Alan,

Here's an idea for you.

If you're down by RIV, you may be in a good place to pick up Empire sector of SoCal, let alone Feeder for the rest of the approach sectors. If memory serves me right, Feeder should be on 124.05. You'll definitely hear what the handoff freq is from the Riverside or Barstow Center sector controllers on 126.35 or 133.75. It's been a while since I flew down the Hector corridor to the L.A. Basin, but I'm pretty sure the 124.05 frequency is the one. If so, you may be in a good spot to provide some pretty solid SoCal feeds!

BL.

Offline Alan S.

• A&N Org Central
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 06:25:24 PM »
tyketto I added those freqs and the feed is up and running the riverside basin with CNO and RAL on it.  I have line of sight from March ARB to Cajon Pass so I am picking up all traffic funneling into the basin.

Alan