airtraffic

Author Topic: KCSG Down  (Read 7066 times)

Offline spudsmac

KCSG Down
« on: May 05, 2009, 12:51:53 PM »
There was a storm about 2 weeks ago that knocked out the computer.  I have been trying to get it back up and don't expect it to be running until about 20MAY09.  Sorry for the delay.

Offline spudsmac

Re: KCSG Down
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 11:32:44 AM »
Back up and running.

Offline spudsmac

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 12:08:51 AM »
Feed is down due to ???? I think the computer might have gotten a virus or corrupted files.  Will not be able to fix it till I go home (AUG 15 or so).  Got to re-image I believe :(  Will be separating KCSG and ZATL into two feeds when I fix it though.

Offline spudsmac

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 08:06:34 PM »
Bad news, might have a bad motherboard on the feed since I can't seem to get any network connectivity.  Tried to swap the motherboard with another similar computer, but that one wont even turn on.  Might be the end of KCSG and my ZATL feed.  Will try again tomorrow.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 09:40:25 PM »
Sorry to hear about that.  If there is anything we can do to help please let me know.

Offline spudsmac

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »
I have been pretty busy to update.  I spend over an hour trying out different power supplies and motherboards just to find out that someone had unplugged the lan plug in another room!  I got it to work though.  Still trying to separate the the feeds though!  Standby on that :D